The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

Well, you scored an awesome Bushboot! Not to mention a great Sig.... sounds like a great day!!
No complaints here! The Sig purchase depleted my knife fund but when I saw that Bushboot for sale I knew I had to have it. I've been drooling over it for a long time!

Warrior108 Warrior108
Have been waiting patiently for a BCK with Shadetree handles to appear on a FB Friday. Alas, yours shows up and I'm not able to pull the trigger. Totally bummed.

The Honeycomb Woodsman is one of the more interesting / nicer looking examples of that model made so far. I already have a pair yet that one is very, very tempting

Absolutely-- it's a Looker, for true.

2v2uW3JbkxfyUgk.jpg

Plus, I'm thinking that sending a knife to Oz and back is the equivalent of seasoning a cast iron pan-- it makes it better. ;)

~ P.

What is Abe’s code name?
It's Scotcha but looks like it already sold. There's two other Bushboots that were posted this morning by Prom52 that I'd be happy to own. That curly black ash is pretty sweet!

Yes I just discovered Scotcha’s true identity. Hahha. I like the Bushboots with the swedge -like his. I agree they are lovely knives.
I see there's a couple Bushboots with swedges for sale at oldetowncutlery.com

Thanks for the heads up. I look at that site regularly. I’ll check it out again. Very kind of you.

Yes I have seen those two. Not a big fan of Jade. The Oreo burlap is nice but not quite nice enough for my liking. But you are right, they both have swedges. I definitely want a swedge.

Yes I have seen those two. Not a big fan of Jade. The Oreo burlap is nice but not quite nice enough for my liking. But you are right, they both have swedges. I definitely want a swedge.
Well, if I see any with wood and a swedge I'll let you know. Unless I have to have it! I'm always looking for Bushboots!:D

Back