The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

Does anyone else ever open the Flea Market and then a bunch of other FF threads in new tabs or windows at the same time, start browsing, and get all excited at what's "for sale"-- until suddenly realizing they're reading a "carrying today" or other thread, and have not yet gotten to the Flea Market thread...?

:oops:

~ P.

Does anyone else ever open the Flea Market and then a bunch of other FF threads in new tabs or windows at the same time, start browsing, and get all excited at what's "for sale"-- until suddenly realizing they're reading a "carrying today" or other thread, and have not yet gotten to the Flea Market thread...?
Nope, just you. :D

~ P.
Never. :D

My apologies Vance. Learning curve on these rules. Was unaware of this Sub thread. Old school, I have not been on the forum for quite a few years. Alot has changed.

My apologies Vance. Learning curve on these rules. Was unaware of this Sub thread. Old school, I have not been on the forum for quite a few years. Alot has changed.
no worries:thumbsup:
it just clutters up the sales thread for the folks and pushes the actual listings further & further back while the potential buyers have a bunch of unnecessary postings to read through

~ P.
Never! Btw, I'll take that Handyman for $225 :D:thumbsup:

~ P.
Ummmm nope :cool:

Really digging the patina on that LL VANCE VANCE posted in the Flea Market. Actually, I’m really digging the whole knife, who am I kidding? :) Someone needs to make it go away.....

Really digging the patina on that LL VANCE VANCE posted in the Flea Market. Actually, I’m really digging the whole knife, who am I kidding? :) Someone needs to make it go away.....
im just sayin...
i took away the "fear" of using it and getting it "dirty"....plus...it comes w/ a sheath, so when it arrives you can put it on your belt and head out:)

Back