The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

Bow Legged Joe: Buckeye burl over natural with blue pinstripes, SFT, convex on 1/8" spalted O1 steel. No sheath.
Used lightly, still has a great edge, slight patina. I started polishing patina off but did not fully finish.
$150 paypal goods or MO
img_7772-jpg.882282

img_7773-jpg.882284

img_7775-jpg.882287

View attachment 882282 View attachment 882284 View attachment 882287

Well, dang.

If I hadn't just grabbed one....

This is an excellent deal on a terrific little Mighty Mo. :thumbsup:

~ P.

Yes, that BLJ is tempting. Especially with its 01 steel. If I hadn't just made an unexpected knife purchase yesterday I'd probably jump on this one.

Yeah, I'm going to be selling a few things myself, I have no choice. My Woodsman will probably get posted tomorrow as I have no choice but to sell a few things to get past a major hump in my road...

Still have a like new Cohutta Shiloh and sheath for sale. This is a light 3/32" TT in blackwood.

At Kaptain Kirkwood Kirkwood , d@mn it Kris, the timing on that Lonestar sucks lol. That's the model I am going with for Bilbo's knife in the calendar, but I'm still playing with different wood grains to see which pop in low lighting better...but I just started another very important venture of my own... so maybe I can catch it on the next flip.

Damn! I missed another ironwood Gaucho! Maybe I'll be able to find one soon. Or if I'm lucky, one in Osage! :D

At Kaptain Kirkwood Kirkwood , d@mn it Kris, the timing on that Lonestar sucks lol. That's the model I am going with for Bilbo's knife in the calendar, but I'm still playing with different wood grains to see which pop in low lighting better...but I just started another very important venture of my own... so maybe I can catch it on the next flip.

Yeah sorry brother. Seems like that's how it always goes with timing... lol. Sounds like you got some cool project going on!

I am really having a tough time today picking another knife to list today. In an effort to simplify my EDC collection being that there are only 7 days in a week some should go. I thought I had it all sorted but the truth is every Fiddleback knife I have I like for one or many reasons. I am trying to post without looking too hard at the other nice knives listed here I will just be tempted to add them as well.

Back