The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

moogles moogles - zharris moans for a knife and claims its a valid point, even though it's only complaining for not getting what he wants.

Your internet speed is not the result of Andy Roy's business model. Someone not wanting to sell you a knife is not the result of Andy's business model.

How many times does Andy need to write this?
I don't mean to dog pile and clutter up our thread. but Hurrul Hurrul it's All True, and well said

moogles moogles - zharris moans for a knife and claims its a valid point, even though it's only complaining for not getting what he wants.

Your internet speed is not the result of Andy Roy's business model. Someone not wanting to sell you a knife is not the result of Andy's business model.

How many times does Andy need to write this?
Edit: I didn't read Andy's quote before replying. Thanks for providing an explanation.

PS: I did find pretty much my dream knife way back when, but that's also when you had to shark the flea market as fast as FBF. So I realize it is possible. It just takes a lot of time and a lot of luck
:)

Last edited:
I have been vindicated of my bitter Flea Market mung. After several dozen failed attempts over the years for knives I actually wanted, I finally found success. Not on a "pretty much" grail knife. A grail knife.

Happy Easter
What did you get?!?!?!

I have been vindicated of my bitter Flea Market mung. After several dozen failed attempts over the years for knives I actually wanted, I finally found success. Not on a "pretty much" grail knife. A grail knife.

Happy Easter
Congratulations!

Happy Easter
Congratulations and a bit of advice..More like a "Heads Up" . The next knife is always the Grail Knife...kinda how it seems to go!

Congratulations and a bit of advice..More like a "Heads Up" . The next knife is always the Grail Knife...kinda how it seems to go!
This time is a bit different. I know it's sacrilege to say, but as I'm moving towards a more minimalist lifestyle, I'm starting to believe there is such a thing as "too many knives and guns."

Going to make a short list of my favorites that are also practical, and go from there.

This time is a bit different. I know it's sacrilege to say, but as I'm moving towards a more minimalist lifestyle, I'm starting to believe there is such a thing as "too many knives and guns."

Going to make a short list of my favorites that are also practical, and go from there
👍🏼

Going to make a short list of my favorites that are also practical, and go from there.

‘When you get to the point of “too many knives and guns,“ that is good for us as you can start giving them to us……or sell them….but we like giveaways too. :)

I haven't even listed anything for sale officially yet and some sharks already smell (and tasted) blood.

Fiddlebackers be like:

vQSQGFdl.jpg

Last edited:
Back