The "Forsaken Mistress" Riddle Solved!!! . . . $750.00 In Total Prizes!!!. . . 5 Winners!!!

It’s offically Wednesday EST so that means it’s mid-week. How about a pic now???

Reactions: T90
Tears & Pee?
Huh...
More like INFI was QUENCHED in the BLOOD of OUR ENEMIES!!!!

Too much, too early?
Well I don't know what time zones you guys are on!
I'm Canadian, I only know metric time!

Actually, we would need something Battle Grade, to slay our
adversaries, to get the blood to quench the INFI...

I should read more, post less...
Have a good day all y'all!

Tears & Pee?
Huh...
More like INFI was QUENCHED in the BLOOD of OUR ENEMIES!!!!

Too much, too early?

"It's too early in the day for killing Princes" ... You only need to put the hoof of a sleeping Unicorn in warm water for the magic quench potion ;)

I have a feeling there’s no way we meet this mistress during daylight hours. Sometime deep in the drunken warm night, she will appear, if only for a fleeting moment, leaving us to wonder the next morning, if she had only been a dream....

I have a feeling there’s no way we meet this mistress during daylight hours. Sometime deep in the drunken warm night, she will appear, if only for a fleeting moment, leaving us to wonder the next morning, if she had only been a dream....

Yep. And then trying to figure out where all our money went. :confused: :eek:

Until one day many months from now, she melts your CC, and shows up unannounced with all 3 of her sisters (Satin, BIG, CG and BG)! ;) --- :D

Until one day many months from now, she melts your CC, and shows up unannounced with all 3 of her sisters (Satin, BIG, CG and BG)! ;) --- :D

Haha, as long as she doesn’t bring her dad, then we’d all be in really big trouble, according to Jerry he is a very bad dude
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Back