The Hinderer Anticipation Thread - What Are YOU Waiting for?

Custom WF spanto? Or just a black/white photo?

Edit: Ha, I had it typed up for like 5 minutes. Lol

Haha. I know exactly what it is because I was very tempted to snag it myself. I won't ruin the surprise. I will say that it is a freekin grail knife. Congrats brother! Great score. :)

Blade! Blade! Blade! Have fun everyone! Grab a sweet patch for me:)

after searching for what seems like forever, i finally found a retailer with a brand new translucent green xm-18 3.5... i really wish there was an overnight option on their website because i don't want to wait any longer! already have a set of blue and a set of bronze hardware that i have had in anticipation of finding the right, new piece...

thanks for feeding into my addictive personality. just what i needed!

Love that color!
after searching for what seems like forever, i finally found a retailer with a brand new translucent green xm-18 3.5... i really wish there was an overnight option on their website because i don't want to wait any longer! already have a set of blue and a set of bronze hardware that i have had in anticipation of finding the right, new piece...

thanks for feeding into my addictive personality. just what i needed!

Congrats on your first XM!! What grind did you get?
i have been going back and forth and even thought about getting a LE job to obtain one sooner! finally after searching to the end of the internet i was able to find one brand new and a price that wasn't too absurd.

found a slicer flipper... really wanted a wharncliffe but they are pretty difficult to source apparently...

Love that color!
as do i, that was the deal sealer for me. kept telling myself id only buy it if new/translucent...

i have never even seen one in person, so I'm pretty psyched.

Back