The Hinderer Anticipation Thread - What Are YOU Waiting for?

I'm looking forward to them as well!! Very cool with the full Ti and Hinderer hardware. Tough to beat!!

I agree, the ZT version looks so very awesome. Given the level of collaboration on that one, I doubt there is any blasphemy for saying how nice it is:)

The ZT Eklipse is a good looking knife from the photos I've seen...if you like the ZTs, get one...I bet they're nice.

Thanks buddy, I miss having a 3" Xm in my collection. My Eklipse is still my favorite though ;)

Great score, Chris. I think I speak for many when I say the 3" slicer (IMO) is one of the best EDC!

Thanks to an outstanding fellow herd member I have a personal grail of mine inbound. And thanks to another fellow herd member I have the perfect grail scale inbound to compliment it! I can't wait to post pics next week. :D I love our group of guys!!!!

Wow that's freaking awesome Jensen!! What a great group of guys we have here!! Can't wait to see this epic score bro!!

Wow that's freaking awesome Jensen!! What a great group of guys we have here!! Can't wait to see this epic score bro!!

......said one of the outstanding fellow herd members.........

Huge congratulations, Jensen!!!! You deserve it !!! But you found it waaaaaaaay too quickly.......a score like that should take months to track down......you did it in less than 3 days......

.......Hmmmmmmm......find me a Playboy Playmate who's willing to relocate to Canada.......I'll give you......5 days......you can probably find two by then......

Too easy on the P-Mates...several (certainly not all) bang c and d list celebs; so, even one CAN crack-lovin' mayor has a shot...

Hey, look at that.......a shout out to Rob Ford from the U.S.........you gotta admit........the guy is entertaining.......
Not sure how he has survived as mayor........but he keeps me laughing.......
What more could you ask for in a politician.......???

An understanding of what the world is, not the glossy-eyed hope of what some think it should be...and some honesty, integrity, honor and the list goes on and on...

Aaaaahhh....the exception to the rule....the political unicorn.....perhaps to be found in local politics.....but less and less common these days.....
Perhaps I am jaded, but I never seem to end up voting for the "better" person.......it always seems to be a choice between the lesser of two evils......

......said one of the outstanding fellow herd members.........

Huge congratulations, Jensen!!!! You deserve it !!! But you found it waaaaaaaay too quickly.......a score like that should take months to track down......you did it in less than 3 days......

.......Hmmmmmmm......find me a Playboy Playmate who's willing to relocate to Canada.......I'll give you......5 days......you can probably find two by then......

Haha. I just got really lucky and had ALOT of help from 2 good friends. I am also very grateful to the current owner who was kind enough to sell it to me and even hold it for a few days so I could scrape up the cash. Seriously I can't say enough about the folks around here. Great group of people. Ross I'll see what I can do to make your vision a reality. :)

Seriously I can't say enough about the folks around here. Great group of people.

I second this. The longer I hang out here, the more awesome it seems. I enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of the Hinderer guys in here. Met some good friends over the last year.

Let's see, all I have coming in at the moment is some screws and a couple scales. Yellow 3" is probably my most anticipated :)

Last edited:
Haha. I just got really lucky and had ALOT of help from 2 good friends. I am also very grateful to the current owner who was kind enough to sell it to me and even hold it for a few days so I could scrape up the cash. Seriously I can't say enough about the folks around here. Great group of people. Ross I'll see what I can do to make your vision a reality. :)

You hit the nail on the head.

I decided to change up my collection a little. So I sold a few items. One went to a very good person who wanted the knife badly. The other to a person I do not know well, but I have seen on the forums.

Monday morning started out with a quest to find a Gen 4 Hellfire. But midstream, I changed my mind. I had a few options but a few friends contacted me about one of my "must haves". It was a Gen 4 custom 3.5" full WF Wharnie. I bought it. Then I was still cruising looking at the for sale sections and saw a good deal but someone else committed to it. Then I received another message from a friend about a brand new custom 3" custom Wharnie. I bought that too.

My point is that I was helped all along the way. It is truly a great community we have here. RHK has other avenues that "most" people around here frequent. I enjoy the friendships and conversations just as much as the knives themselves.

Thank you to all who helped!!!

Nice grabs, Chris! Glad one of those two wharnies I saw the other day are going to a herd member. Those looked killer!

Back