The Hinderer Anticipation Thread - What Are YOU Waiting for?

Quake, again... Playing just the tip game is no fun here... Haha! I know I'll get some comments for this one...

Haha i thought this was the anticipation thread;) can't give it all away until it gets here!

This week.............
I bought Ti 3" handle screws bronze and blue.....
I bought 3.5" XM-18 Spantos...........w/ extra scale
I bought XM pocket clip and filler tab....bronze and blue

my wallet is moaning............

I fly home Thursday to hopefully a full mailbox and an understanding wife

View attachment 459080

Here is one I have coming in. Mr. Hinderer must of had some time on his hands when he ground the swedge on this one. I have never seen a deep swedge like this. It takes deep to an entire new level. Will post picks when it comes in.

Can't wait to see this thing. Congrats on the new addition Quake.

@Tmack: I wasn't commenting on your lanyard...only stating a truth about my lanyards. There are pros and cons to lanyards on knives but throw on some gloves and they are helpful, on the smaller knives they add a bit more to hold and so on...

Oh no offense taken or anything. Thanks for clearing it up though.

I didn't want people thinking a knot on your lanyard made it ugly, so I wanted to better explain myself to make sure I didn't come off the wrong way either. :)

Well, I got a order processing notification yesterday for a green trans scale for my 3.5 wharnie while the site still had 'em in stock. Now back to lookin' for a silver skull tab!:(

R.hinderer doesn't make an anodized lock side does he? Or do those just come as a whole knife instead of parted out?

Last edited:
Lock sides are not available individually. Each one is hand fitted to an individual blade.

Back