The HOGB8 Thread

Which style for the satin HOGB8?

• Regulator blade and handle shape, with .30+" thickness, but in satin INFI

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Basic blade and handle shape, but with modest swedged clip and massive thickness

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PS: I'm thinking I now know that SHE2 intimately somehow.:D:D:D

The same thought has crossed my mind about slapping a Res-C handle on that exact blade Will! Without a choil of course and maaaaaaaaaaaybe a slightly higher saber grind.:cool: But I wouldn't kick her outta the straw pile if the blade profile was to the same.;)

What's that saying about Mate Grinds think alike?

I was going to poach your photos from that thread you did on the SHE2, but then saw they were MIA thanks to Photobucket.:rolleyes:

So I had to dig a little deeper. Still really like that knife. :cool:

Let's

try

this...

l3ztmZ8.jpg

BO0ohFI

a>

Last edited:
Busse Combat is proud to introduce the thinnest INFI Mean Street of all time! :thumbsup:

We locked this INFI in our warehouse and starved it down to an emaciated .145" thick!!!:eek:

I feel BAD for the hungry little fella, but I'm hoping the feed it would normally have been given was fed to a certain HOG blade to fatten it up.:D

Well, since this is the Basic 8 thread, it makes sense to keep it with a basic handle and I voted as such. I'm just excited to see whatever Jerry came up with for the final solution to be offered sooner than later. I went for broke during OP2W and won't be repeating that mistake this time around. The HOG B8 is definitely on the buy list though.
As for the SHE-2, I was surprised to find out that the slightly thinner .22" BMe-2 with maroon canvas was almost the identical weight to the .25" SHe-2 with G10. So that tells me the blanks have to be within about an ounce of each other and both feel great in the hand. For me the BMe-2 is the just slightly the winner of the two. A basic handle on a blade splitting the difference between them could be amazing.

No teaser pics from the Bossman on the 8th.:oops:

Oh well, I guess it could have been worse. He could have posted something like this...
Zi0iilA.jpg

:D:D:D

Good grief, I'm SO confused!:confused:...........................................................................:D

...A Saber Ground Blade ... for chopping, battoning, prying, climbing, wrecking and hammering.

A chunky ... classically influenced BUSSE bombproof blade ... a BEAST of EPIC PROPORTIONS ...

PIGLETS, Soldiers, Adventurers, Campers, Survivalists, Collectors, Dreamers ... WANT THIS BLADE!!!

I want THIS knife. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back