The HOGB8 Thread

Which style for the satin HOGB8?

• Regulator blade and handle shape, with .30+" thickness, but in satin INFI

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Basic blade and handle shape, but with modest swedged clip and massive thickness

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Jerry,

Wouldn't you love to make a swedged 7.5"+ clip blade, saber/flat ground, .30+" thick INFI, satin finished with Res-C handle?

We would absolutely LOVE to see (and buy) that knife!

A lot of us would also like to see a choilless edition with some spine jimping, but whatever you decide on that is fine with us.

Thanks for listening,
Will

Whoo Hoo... thread unlocked again!!!!

Got a little worried, then excited and now REALLY hopeful again.

Thanks for unlocking the thread Will!!!

Figured we could use some fresh energy right about now. Your response thread was the perfect boost--well-played! :D:thumbsup::cool:

Hey Jerry,

Wouldn't you love to make a swedged 7.5"+ clip blade, saber/flat ground, .30+" thick INFI, satin finished with Res-C handle?

We would absolutely LOVE to see (and buy) that knife!

A lot of us would also like to see a choilless edition with some spine jimping, but whatever you decide on that is fine with us.

Thanks for listening,
Will

Hmmmmmm. . . . . Interesting concept. . but the handles limit how thick I can go . . .

As for the rest of it. . . . .

Stay tuned!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Hmmmmmm. . . . . Interesting concept. . but the handles limit how thick I can go . . .

As for the rest of it. . . . .

Stay tuned!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Ahhhhhhhhhhh--JERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are SO TUNED!!!!!!!!

GREAT GREAT NEWS, BOSS!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek:

Last edited:
Yowza!! After 3 years, Jerry posts again in this thread.

So, what is the thickest blade made so far with a Res-C handle?

I'd take a .275" fo' sho'!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just another excuse to find a .275 Rigby to pair it up with.;););)

BUT... I'm looking forward to however thick the Bossman can make these babies!!! I'm sure I won't have much difficulty pairing SOMETHING up with it!!!:D:D:D

Last edited:
Satin does look stunning with res c, I saw a stripped and polished regulator that looked awesome.

I may be talking out of my butt here, but is it doable to make actual scales out of res c? That way they could still go full tang and spine thickness.

I'm in Line with a Pocket Full of Change for some HOGB8 Goodness how ever the Boss decides to Dress It..Just Make it THICK...:):):cool::thumbsup:

Back