The Iconic Buck 110 Folding Hunter

Here are some of my Buck 110 collection, selections from 1968 to 1988. OH
Buck-110-1968-1988.jpg

Light, slim, and sexy.... the best Buck 110 ever in my opinion. I wish they would make this in red and orange micarta.

Black G10, Red liners and S35VN

These Slim Pros are very tempting to me. I've never handled one. I always wondered about the action on a one-hand-opening 110. Is it smooth? Comfortable? Easy to access/index the thumb stud?

These Slim Pros are very tempting to me. I've never handled one. I always wondered about the action on a one-hand-opening 110. Is it smooth? Comfortable? Easy to access/index the thumb stud?

It's a nice knife. Smooth, comfortable and for me, tends to disappear. I've lost 2 slim pro's although I recently recovered one. A 110 with an open sheath has never disappeared for me yet.

Reactions: TAH
Yes smooth. The only resistance is spring tension you are used to on a standard 110. Snaps open and closed like a regular also.. Very light.

Back