The "Imitation is the Sincerest Form of Flattery" GIVEAWAY!! WINNER ANNOUNCED!!

Channeling Charlie with this months beads...

3uetkum.jpg

Ok, I’ve also been enjoying the way you can instantly recognise who most of these photos are in the style of.

Barrett, I hope you don’t mind if I bend the rules a little and post these next pics without the names of the well known Porch members they’re meant to be copying.

See if y’all can guess all four! (They’re pretty easy!)

A:
T6w89rB.jpg

B:
6J9D0QH.jpg

C:
PS959J4.jpg

D:
mfIQhLf.jpg

Great thread idea, Barrett and Jack!

Nice one - thanks Gasman1!:) If only I had a Case knife that nice to photograph, LOL!:):thumbsup:

Hey this isn’t the first time I’ve tried to imitate your distinctive style, my friend, with those layers of mysterious stories that the different objects seem to suggest.

Here’s another go ;):

IcoWDIt.jpg

Ok, I’ve also been enjoying the way you can instantly recognise who most of these photos are in the style of.

Barrett, I hope you don’t mind if I bend the rules a little and post these next pics without the names of the well known Porch members they’re meant to be copying.

See if y’all can guess all four! (They’re pretty easy!)

A:
T6w89rB.jpg

B:
6J9D0QH.jpg

C:
PS959J4.jpg

D:
mfIQhLf.jpg

Well done, Chin! (And good guessing, Fodderwing Fodderwing !) :thumbsup:

Those made me laugh, r8shell r8shell ! But where are the follow-up photos for the second one? You know, you on horseback with the knife on your belt, roping a calf, drinking a Coors, etc. :D

This is fun guys! I'm just gonna sit back, brief my next roping crew and find my horse:

PD65tj0.jpg

There he is, found him:

ywaxs7D.jpg

Ha! I don't have a horse, and I was lucky the cat held still long enough to take the picture. Won't be no calf roping going on around here. I could drink a beer and grill some steaks, though...:p

Think the cat was tough to get to hold still, lookie here. Easton caught a wild piglet. He'd make a great backdrop if he'd quit squirming.

ocZNX2N.jpg

Carry on guys this is fun.

Awesome Dwight, you got ‘em all my friend!

This is a really fun thread!

Just tagging the subjects in: r8shell r8shell @Gevonovich joeradza joeradza @Jack Black
Excellent! And here I was thinking "Oh, no one's going to mimic me, I don't have a distinct style." I guess it's like hearing one's own accent. o_O

p.s. Is that knife on the rosemary a Tackler?

Excellent! And here I was thinking "Oh, no one's going to mimic me, I don't have a distinct style." I guess it's like hearing one's own accent. o_O

p.s. Is that knife on the rosemary a Tackler?

I know what you mean, I didn't think I had much photo style. Even my more recent forays into improving my pics are inspired by @cigarrodog and Fodderwing Fodderwing @r redden JohnDF JohnDF and ... r8shell r8shell ;):thumbsup: plus many more

Back