1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Week 21 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer Knives Megatherium, along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

The Incredible Shrinking Forum

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by FloridaBlade, Jul 15, 2016.

1. FloridaBlade

FloridaBlade

Mar 10, 2015
    Looks like the Swamp Rat forum has been reduced to just a handful of posts on the home page. :confused:

I've never seen a forum that auto-removes posts from the first page like that.

2. SpyderPhreak

SpyderPhreak Rocketman for hire Platinum Member

Apr 13, 2004
    It's your settings. At the main forum page, go to the bottom, and edit the "thread display options" settings. ;)

3. ozgooner

ozgooner

Sep 24, 2011
    Ahh thanks. I'd been wondering about that too.

Doesn't alter the fact that there's not a lot of action here. I imagine the majority of Rats prefer the SRKW site forum.

4. FloridaBlade

FloridaBlade

Mar 10, 2015
    Went to bottom of the main forum page, but don't see anything that says "thread display options"
    is that on the left side, right side, maybe I'm missing it? :confused:

Maybe it's something you have to pay the forum to see, kinda like the PM feature.

5. SpyderPhreak

Apr 13, 2004
    Main forum page being, in this particular case, the "Swamp Rat Knives" main page. It should be there.

6. FloridaBlade

FloridaBlade

Mar 10, 2015
    Got it - thanks :thumbup:

7. Uncle Timbo

Uncle Timbo Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 2005
    Thanks brother Rats. I was in the same boat and don't know how I got there? Where did all these incredible knives come from? What's a Ratweiler? :)

Garcia was right, what a long strange trip it's been....

8. banana-clip

banana-clip

Jun 7, 2007
    Yeah, its been pretty dead over here the past few years.

Maybe if Swamprat Knives comes out with some new steel it will get more traffic. :D

9. Revolverrodger

Revolverrodger Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Yup
    We need more stuff from the swamp

10. evltcat

evltcat Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2011
    All that needs to happen is an INFI M-9, or Rat Daddy in LE or B.I.G. finish and boom! SRKW forum blows up.

DO EEET!!! :D

11. Turbo Tension

Turbo Tension Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2010
    I would buy three INFI M9s, not even kidding.

12. Dicko

Dicko

Dec 28, 2014
    Oh man I would go week at the knees for an updated Rat Daddy - with the handle contoured like the latest Ratweiler.

Regards,
    Dicko.

13. leatherman

leatherman leathermoderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 30, 2001
    That, kind of, and when the Busse forum quit moving Swamp Rat subjects over here. There would be more than twice the active threads here if they would.

14. FloridaBlade

FloridaBlade

Mar 10, 2015
    Seems like the most exciting thing on the Busse forum lately is people getting 'grab bags' full of Swamp Rat knives. :D

15. SpyderPhreak

Apr 13, 2004
    That's an excellent point Dwayne! :thumbup:

16. joshuaharman

joshuaharman Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2010
    What it REALLY needs is someone to care about the site :(

17. cut it out

cut it out

Apr 11, 2010
    It's so boring around here I even BOught a Stainless Swedish designed survival knife and am loving it :)http://[​IMG]

18. Dicko

Dicko

Dec 28, 2014
    Starting to get pretty excited about something new I'll be able to post soon/ish!

Regards,
    Dicko.

19. drift draft

drift draft Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 12, 2007
    It's been over a month since anyone's posted a picture in the SR picture thread. WTF?

20. SpyderPhreak

Apr 13, 2004
    Nobody who cares has any new Rats? I have one inbound... ;)