1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

The Incredible Shrinking Forum

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by FloridaBlade, Jul 15, 2016.

1. ozgooner

ozgooner

Sep 24, 2011
    Fixed that for you :)

2. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    She's a beauty bud.

3. cut it out

cut it out Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Just got a email my Rodent 3 is ready to ship!!! Yeah!! From a women names shaley????? Never had a email from her before.

4. ozgooner

ozgooner

Sep 24, 2011
    Shaley is the new Lexi and Trissy all rolled in to one and is awesome

5. cut it out

cut it out Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Oh I'm sure she will be a great new Busse Babe...... Just seems wierd, we really got to know Lexi, Trissy , and Pokey is all. I'll be posting pics when she arrives.

6. littlehoot

littlehoot Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2015
    Shaley is an awesome gal. Met her at knob creek in 2015. Tell her Roll Tide.

7. FloridaBlade

FloridaBlade

Mar 10, 2015
    Is it just my browser, or is the official Scrapyard website still down and dysfunctional? :confused:

8. SpyderPhreak

SpyderPhreak Rocketman for hire Platinum Member

Apr 13, 2004
  9. FloridaBlade

FloridaBlade

Mar 10, 2015
    Yeah, I wasn't talking about the forum, I'm asking about the official website for the products and branding. Just wondering what's going on, it's like they don't have any basic web support. Makes me wonder if the Scrapyard brand is being absorbed into the Busse brand, or discontinued or whatever. Fortunately the Swamp Rat site is still up...

http://www.swampratknifeworks.com/