• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

the knife connection

skyline ftw

BANNED
i am thinking about ordering some custom scales for my esee izula and esee 3/4 from there. does anyone have good experience on that website?

The Knife Connection is great! I've done a lot of business with them, always gets the stuff out the door very quickly and great communication. The Izula Dale's Scales are pretty sweet too.
:thumbup: :thumbup:

Last edited:
Received knife two days from ordering. Very pleased with The Knife Connection.

agreed with previous posters.
if there were such a thing as an official A+ dealer list, TKC would be on it.

Same feelings here I have spent quite a bit of money with them and always been happy. Great prices and fast shipping. Never had to use their customer service but i'm confident it would be just as good.

I have ordered from Dale a few times and have always been very pleased with the transaction. The Izula and ESEE-4 scales make the knives seem like a whole new knife. I just realized Dale has the Izula II scales in stock so will be ordering some of those soon myself.

I bought a Grasso bolo II from that site. I thought it was well laid out and easy to use. Plenty of info. The shipping was fast. No problems, I'd buy from them again.

I had a great experience with them too. Dale set me up with the Bark River rebate program he was running, tracked down a particular Gunny to match a Bravo 1 he had in stock, and then got them both back to Bark River to get the ramps removed and out to me. He responded to my emails promptly and let me know as things progressed. He's carrying Fiddleback knives now too so I've been visiting there often.

Heartfully agree with the comment about the over the border ease. Dale is the right one. I live in Mexico City, and up until now no problems whatsoever with my knife buyings, some as large as a BK9. I´m planning on buying a junglas from him and a ZT bayonet, that will be a test of his shipping ability, I think. Have all of his Esee scales and very much improve that already improved knives.

I've bought several knives and accessories from The Knife Connection, and would rate them A+.

how long does it take "pending order review" on The Knife Connection?
There is no response 24h after purchase. THis shop has great review, don't want to trolling, just asking.. ?
Thanks in advance.

Jovan

Back