The Knife Journal podcast episode 61

TMHunt

Knifemaker/Moderator
Hey guys/gals. For any of you that listen to the Knife Journal podcast, the latest one, (episode 61) is up and features yours truly. Had a lot of fun talking to Jim and Kyle and any knife fan should check them out, they cover a lot of cool subjects.

It is available on itunes as well as Android and is free to upload.

Enjoy!

It was a good interview. Obviously I'm a fan of T.M. Hunt Custom Knives. Totally biased. But it was a fun episode.

I had a pretty good time. I'm thinking I need to invest in a better headset/mic option though. Sharing earbuds sucks!

I hope to have some time this weekend to listen to this.

Congrats on gaining more exposure in the media.

Jeremy

I hope to have some time this weekend to listen to this.

Congrats on gaining more exposure in the media.

Jeremy

Let me know what you,think if you give it a listen Dres!

Cool interview, guys. I don't listen to podcasts too much, but it was neat to listen to this one. Hearing Jim talk about the Magua on your website was pretty cool. I remember taking that photo when I got it last year.

Thanks to Kyle and Jim for a little bit of insight into the world of TM Hunt knives.

I'm on episode 56. I haven't been able to keep up with it lately. I'll get it to it though.

Just listened to the interview. It sounds like you guys have some great things coming in the new year. I can't wait to see what they are.

Also, got any tips on removing the maple on my Yuma so I can paracord wrap that thing? I plan on naming it Gina.... LOL

Jeremy

Just listened to the interview. It sounds like you guys have some great things coming in the new year. I can't wait to see what they are.

Also, got any tips on removing the maple on my Yuma so I can paracord wrap that thing? I plan on naming it Gina.... LOL

Jeremy

Lol, you got jokes to huh Dres! :D:thumbup:

Back