The long road to Blade, 2014

Hanging out of a Gator with a M-18 seemed to work for Tackett.... I'm willing to bet it'll work in Atlanta too.
more beer and more attack.....that's all it ever takes, well it works better with jack daniels but beer is just fine.

fellas good luck at the show, hate to have missed this one. Carry on then

we haven't sold out yet - there's still time to come by the booth.

Awesome day, sold some stuff. Talked all day with old friends and made some new ones. Today alone made all the hard work worth it. More as the rest of the weekend plays out.

we haven't sold out yet - there's still time to come by the booth.

Man if i only could i would!!! :)

Awesome day, sold some stuff. Talked all day with old friends and made some new ones. Today alone made all the hard work worth it. More as the rest of the weekend plays out.

Awesome to hear bud, i knew it would turn out great for ya. All that hard work had to lead to something good or the universe is more screwed up than i thought.

So, Tuesday I set foot on a baseball field for the first time in 20 years. I joined my company's softball team and it was our first game. I'm overweight at 325 and I have ankles that roll even at my fighting weight.

Well, after hitting a single I was tagging up the bag during the a popup and I beat the throw. But in the process I tagged the bag with my foot which promptly rolled up on me taking my full weight running. I felt many things in that moment, much of which involved grinding and stretching.

A broken talus bone will be keeping me home this weekend. I really wanted to meet you guys and was hoping to pick up some cool items. Ah well, there's always next year. Good luck and have fun.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank Todd, his wife, Erik, Murph for adding to the great time I had a Blade this weekend. It was my first time there and it was a little overwhelming but the T.M.Hunt table and the Becker boys were my touch stones and made me feel welcome.
I only made one purchase this weekend and it was one of Todd's Maguas. I even got to show it to Jerry Fisk & he was impressed with it so I guess that says a lot.
I'll post some pics when I get a chance but that might not be til tomorrow or the day after.

THANKS!!!

You chose well. The Magua is a great little knife! You're going to have to get those pictures up if it's going to count though.

hey Todd sorry i wasn't able to come back by the table today woke up this morning with some kinda bug and decided to head on back. It was great seeing y'all and thanks for letting me drool all over that awesome bowie. That was a real piece of work brother and i envy who ever ends up with it. I will talk to you very soon and thanks again for everything!!!

My Blade haul is below. On the knife front, it was mostly TM Hunt blades.

P1060878_zpsbe8ec72a.jpg

Nice haul, Guyon!

That wharncliffe looks interesting. Nice clip point Yuma, too. I think that will be my next T.M. Hunt knife.

Boner envy abounds.:D

Well, Blade has come and gone. I will be starting a Blade specific thread here in my subforum shortly but as some of you know I drove on down to Florida last night and gonna chill down here for a few days.

There are so many people that I owe a huge thanks too. This year by far business wise stomped the hell out of last year. Its hard to believe the people that have supported me. The list of names is too long for me to go through right now, but let it be known that I am living my dream right now folks. My life has changed for the better. I owe it all to you guys that have had my back. It wont be forgotten.

Now I just need to look forward, buckle down, get my game plan together, and prepare to rule the world!

Glad it went well for you, it seemed like y'all were relaxed and having a good time :thumbup:

Cooper - that's the hawk 3x3 and it's a sweet pattern. 3" blade and 3" handle.
RK it was good talking with you - enjoy the magua, I really like mine!
Doc, it was good to meet you, even if they were too ashamed of me to introduce us. :)

Back