The M-18 (official)

Actually I watched the show with your Neekid buddy last night. Dude is a retired CSM from the Infantry.

I got my awesome M-18 knife had some time to make a sheath for it... here is a teaser video

[video=youtube_share;NG7iXcyVydc]http://youtu.be/NG7iXcyVydc[/video]

Probabaly one of the coolest M-18 sheath made so far. AIG made a orange one for his that was similar in design and it worked really well. Can't wait to see the attachments your gonna add. Well done JD.

That sheath is awesome 710. :thumbup:

photo30_zpsab2fb948.jpg

Number 36 in the house!!

Couldn't wait, so I set up my spotlight and chopped down a couple soft maples.

DSC01157.JPG

Pretty sure I sprouted an extra testicle when I unsheathed it for the first time.:D

Number 36 in the house!!

DSC01157.JPG

Pretty sure I sprouted an extra testicle when I unsheathed it for the first time.:D

I can definitely understand the unwillingness to wait, great use of the spotlight! That may be one of the best reviews ever!

Number 36 in the house!!

DSC01157.JPG

Spotlighting with a M-18.......... I think thats a first. Sorry about the extra testicle thing, just something else to scratch. :eek:.........

Glad you like it

I can definitely understand the unwillingness to wait, great use of the spotlight! That may be one of the best reviews ever!

Thanks.. More to come.

Congratulations!

Yes! Way to show the initiative.... and I'm sure your neighbors, if you have any nearby, are a little more than concerned at this point.

Between all the gunfire and Tarzan screams, I don't see too much of my neighbors.:D

Spotlighting with a M-18.......... I think thats a first. Sorry about the extra testicle thing, just something else to scratch. :eek:.........

Glad you like it

Thanks, Todd. I would say it is a heck of a knife, but "knife" isn't really an adequate description. I like it a lot.

So that makes what..4 testes now?
:D

Not sure, I quit counting a while ago.:D

Even the SHADOW of a M-18 cuts through saplings in a single blow!

Damn straight.:thumbup:

Back