• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

'The Maxx' Cold Cast Statue by Moore Creations, #709 of #3500

Hello guys. This is not your everyday collectible thread, and its definitely not knife related.

These Maxx statues are virtually nonexistent. Many were damaged during transport after being produced.

'The Maxx' cold cast figure by Moore Creations. Numbered 709 of 3500. The figure itself is in excellent condition and it even comes with the little White Isz that normally gets lost. I am the second owner of this statue. The first owner did display the figure so there is some light dust in the corners and whatnot. I tried to take very detailed pictures so you know exactly what you're getting. I can tell you though, this statue is immaculate. No chips, no dings, no cracks, no missing pieces. If I were to rate this figure I would say its in Excellent condition. The only thing keeping this from being Mint is the box shows some light wear.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Im asking $300 - shipped insured anywhere in the U.S.

PayPal: heefage07@yahoo.com

k9rw9YE.jpg

DwSae8a.jpg

VeTeCIS.jpg

aUBVwUb.jpg

I3MUpLJ.jpg

eCg7c84.jpg

xtN387w.jpg

xtN387w.jpg

mP62iNq.jpg

ql0YWPs.jpg

n9nJxFe.jpg