The New "Almost Ready To Ship" For 2012

SW EDC for red05, in maple burl, blue liners, and brass pins.

002-5.jpg

Compact Kentucky Woodsman (3 1/2" blade, 4" handle) for Liveitloud. This one has 1/8" thick blue G10 liners under black canvas micarta handles.

5yux51.jpg

72wzec.jpg

Kephart in oak for Tahts-a-dats-ago.

11k8br8.jpg

Belt Hawk in oak for Tahts-a-dats-ago.

sdia3c.jpg

Riverwoods Companion in maple burl, with a 1/16" thick blade, for Tahts-a-dats-ago.

2uh1wl5.jpg

Medium Trade Knife (his design) in walnut burl, for MidwestDave.

34eolf7.jpg

The Medium Trade Knife is beautiful John. Nice design MidwestDave.

Jeff

That looks amazing John. Can't wait to get it. Thanks for making this beautiful knife!!!

Glad to see this updated with your recent work. I know you've been busy. I like seeing Kentucky Woodsman's come out of the shop. Tahts gonna be busy breaking all that steel in, and that walnut, pin pattern on the trade knife looks good.

Great stuff John!

Jeff's RWC is awesome - and in 1/16 it would be quite the kitchen tool! That version looks just like the one you made for Maggie and me.

The Medium Trade Knife is really nice - I like all the pin work in the handle, and the finger grooves - very nice! Good design from another JK Kustomer! I tend to prefer grinds that do not include the small "unground" portion at the base of the blade - where the blade edge continues all the way to the butt end of the blade.

Interesting to use G10 for a liner and Micarta on the scale - that came out nice - looks like a hefty handful of knife.

best regards -

mqqn

Man, that Kephart and Belt Hawk make a great complement for hiking far and wide. Pretty much do anything with those :)

Trapline in tiger maple for darkmatter35.

ogfer9.jpg

Kephart EDC in maple burl for ac700wildcat.

37u4j.jpg

Anniversary EDC in maple burl for KYenglish.

ok38kk.jpg

Potawatomi in black G10 with white liners for Russianpolander.

eryb8p.jpg

2hoelhg.jpg

Hoo doggie! It's comin' airmail right?:D:D:D Looks awesome and I am having a hard time waiting for it. Thanks John

SEMPER-FI TIL I DIE

Whoo hoo! great job john, the maple does look particularly nice today, I'll have to wait till Rayban gets a hold of her first though, bitter sweet.

NICE!! I really like how mine turned out. The maple burl really does look great. I'm glad thats what I went with.

Now for the bad news. These won`t be shipping untill Tuesday, it really sucks not having my own car anymore. The post office is closed Monday.

Back