The NEXT SALE

PS - Now I think that is wrong. I swear I thought I saw somewhere that there were 20 Boot Daggers in this sale, but then I saw a post by Nathan saying "20 to 30." So you still might be good!

I hope you are right. I even tried a new faster way this time and did it flawlessly. I guess there are too many kids here playing video games and watching YT.

I hope you are right. I even tried a new faster way this time and did it flawlessly. I guess there are too many kids here playing video games and watching YT.

85277044.jpg

Yeah, maybe a half a second. But that makes a lot of difference.

It's not just that, it's also when you pick to refresh. If you refresh at exactly 3 p.m. Eastern, but Nathan was a few milliseconds after you in posting it, you won't see it until your second refresh! So you have to be the first to refresh and post... after Nathan gets the thread posted, which is usually not 3 p.m. exactly to the second. I didn't see the thread posted until my third page refresh, and then it loaded slowly. :(

Maybe it wasn't them but something slowed the refresh rate down. I've never seen it that slow. I don't know if it was the winter storm we had because it's been warming up today.
Oh well - win some, lose some. Congratulations to all the winners!
Skip to the 1:00 mark. I couldn't make it do it.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
It's not just that, it's also when you pick to refresh. If you refresh at exactly 3 p.m. Eastern, but Nathan was a few milliseconds after you in posting it, you won't see it until your second refresh! So you have to be the first to refresh and post... after Nathan gets the thread posted, which is usually not 3 p.m. exactly to the second. I didn't see the thread posted until my third page refresh, and then it loaded slowly. :(

I almost always post it almost exactly 3:00 to the atomic clock. But it took about 30 seconds to get my post to load because of forum lag

I almost always post it almost exactly 3:00 to the atomic clock. But it took about 30 seconds to get my post to load because of forum lag

Huh, what a strange thing. I wonder if 400 monkeys were clicking F5 on their computers at that time in the For Sale by Maker: Fixed Blades subforum. Who can say!

I completely forgot about this sale after what we’ve been dealing with here in Texas for the past week (not looking for sympathy here, we are fine). I doubt I would’ve been quick enough anyway. Congratulations to those who scored!

That's why I put it in the calendar of my cell phone and also set two alarms!

I was a truck driver for about thirteen years so I do that automatically. I'm just used to it.

It's OK, it would have been really cool, but I discovered recently that I also really need a Spartan Harsey Folder even though I don't super love the design just because the 2020 Plague Doctor special edition needs to be a commemorative for the 'rona, and I've got a line on some coming in...

It's OK, it would have been really cool, but I discovered recently that I also really need a Spartan Harsey Folder even though I don't super love the design just because the 2020 Plague Doctor special edition needs to be a commemorative for the 'rona, and I've got a line on some coming in...

I've heard that name before. Maybe one was for sale recently?

15-20 pieces of miscellaneous inventory, Friday March 5th. "Hard Thin" Field Knives and a few Behemother choppers and a couple DEK1

There will also be a few DEK1 in both Delta 3V and AEBL

There won't be any surprise daggers slipped in. Sorry.

Sales are at 3:00 eastern time.

Out in the main sale area here: https://www.bladeforums.com/forums/for-sale-fixed-blades.754/

Back