The NEXT SALE

Is the Aug. 25th sale going to be in the sub forum, or the knife maker for sale area?

Please release more than a handful of units at a time! Ten or more gives more of us an opportunity to get in on the fun...

Is the Aug. 25th sale going to be in the sub forum, or the knife maker for sale area?

Keep your eyes on Nathan's OP in this thread. He normally puts and updates that kind of info in his signature line there. That said, most often the smaller sales happen to be on the subform and the larger batches in the Knifemakers Fixed Blade.

Please release more than a handful of units at a time! Ten or more gives more of us an opportunity to get in on the fun...

Alas, not too many find their way to the bottom of that CPK-Creek to offer a handful of such units for these surprise sales...

Would anyone be willing to proxy for me? I'm on a new job and I know I won't be able to break away. I'd love to get my first LC.

Yeah there will be scales choices. Pretty much whatever you want I guess, but these knives are rough user grade, I wouldn't put antique micarta on it...

Back