The NEXT SALE

How many knives are going to be in the next sale of Nask? And when is the next sale after that one going to be roughly? Does anybody know?

How many knives are going to be in the next sale of Nask? And when is the next sale after that one going to be roughly? Does anybody know?

Nathan had said 20 HDFK (NASK) on 9/22. Unsure about the next sale though. Usually he ran a sale every other Friday when things got into a groove with certain patterns but he has also sated that he doesn't wish for his sales to become such a madhouse dash so he may space them out even more so that there will be more avail units.

Not sure if anyone is available; but if so, anyone willing to proxy for myself for a D3V HDFK or NASK (cannot figure out what the actual official name is!) today? 1st choice would be green micarta and second choice being brown.

I am in BC, Canada though so not sure if that creates any conflict. If so, no worries and I will keep my eye on the sale thread.

Thank you for your time,
Andy

Email is my username @ g mail*

What if you open the knife sale thread for one minute. Everyone that wants a knife puts in there i'll take one. After one minute close the thread, and draw numbers for the winners post number?

^ it had been suggested before. Too much work for the maker to undertake and inevitably someone will gripe that perhaps playing favorites was at play if some lucky turd happens to win say 3 consecutive sales, unless he videos the drawing event and live casts it. Who's got the time for that nonsense?!

PSA: the limit for today's sale is one per post, whether proxying or for your own, according to Nathan's currently locked sale thread.

Back