The NEXT SALE

I didn't realize there was so much proxy work going on here. Anyone willing to help me get an HDFK in the next sale? ☺️

I still owe Shark01 Shark01 a proxy. I have a very fast system (Arch Linux on a minimal kernel with e-v-er-y-t-h-i-n-g custom stripped and compiled by hand) and a 100 Mb connection but have slow fingers! Hope Nov 3 is the day I come through for him...

Now this is what I thought a proxy was for, a guy that that can get a top 10 spot whenever they play, to pass it down to a fellow CPK enthusiast that would never have a chance to win. Not cover for someone that might be away from there computer that day.

Now this is what I thought a proxy was for, a guy that that can get a top 10 spot whenever they play, to pass it down to a fellow CPK enthusiast that would never have a chance to win. Not cover for someone that might be away from there computer that day.

Jackal has never hit on a sale far as I know. I have dealt with Tinbanger for a long time. If Nate allows me to order 2 I can help out 2 guys with one order. I won’t sell either of them any of my CPK’s so this is how I can help them.

How does it work if you have won a spot for a knife? Do you have to email Jo your email address or does she contact you thru BladeForum messages?
thanks
Paul

How does it work if you have won a spot for a knife? Do you have to email Jo your email address or does she contact you thru BladeForum messages?
thanks
Paul

If you are referring to the last Friday's sale, Mrs. Jo will be contacting you either today or tomorrow as she had been busy this Saturday with her their Son's birthday plus Family stuff (she's first and foremost a super Mom ;) )

If she has your email address, she will email you and if she does not, she will PM you through here.

Well done on landing the LC-4V :thumbsup:

Still rooting for you on one of these Shark01. You've had a long haul here man. Hang in there, the stars will align yet!!!

Which pattern are you wanting the most?

Probably a behemoth chopper but given the high demand and limited number of them, that's most likely a pipe dream but I will keep plugging away at the Fridays sales anyway.;)

Last edited:
Guys, I don't want to keep asking for a proxy. If anyone lands a spot on a Friday sale and is willing to move it, that would be great. I would greatly appreciate that.

This board and all of you have been awesome. Its a pleasure being a part of this group. Thank you for your thoughtfulness!

If I land a BC on November the 3rd Friday's sale, I will trade it for your 2007 Ferrari 599 GT Fiorano :)

Me too. Chase may be less known in this particular subforum, but he's good to go.

T Tinbanger since I can't PM you......if you land the HDFK and don't need the FK for trading material, let me know. I'd love to have a chance to buy back that tan handled one we swapped. Cheers bud.

Dave
Yeah no problem, I love the Fk but the grass is always greener! It's funny I probably won't carry the hd as much because of its size but it just looks awsome.

The next sale check list :)
2:30 Pour 3 fingers Bourbon. make it 4 must stay hydrated.
2:40 reboot computer
2:45 close all unnecessary programs
2:46 turn on turbo gaming mode
2:47 turn CPU water cooling fans to max
2:50 run internet speed check, to use in calculation of when to hit refresh
2:51 clear all history and cache in browser
2:55 open BladeForum, login, open sale post.
2:57 time a F5 refresh, ok 1 second 800 milliseconds
2:57 30" set tablet up on exact time +/- .013 seconds
2:58 calculate probable time of the speed of Nathans computer to send data with BladeForums reaction time to open post.
2:58' 30" Drink
2:59 enter all numbers in calculation logarithm
2:59' 15" double check you are still logged in
2:59' 20" Drink, calm down remember your training.
2:59' 30" with left index finger press end of page
2:59' 40" position left index finger on F5, right hand on mouse positioning cursor over bottom right quadrant of the screen. just above were you expect post reply to be, and hold there do not move the cursor.
2:59' 50" push back the adrenaline, deep breath.
3:00' 750 millisecond Hit F5 "as per super secrete calculation" hold mouse do not move cursor.
after refresh and screen jumps to header indicating post is open left hand press end of page, as soon as end of page opens your mouse cursor should already be in post window at the right side. LMB in post window, your left hand should now already be over number 1. left index finger presses number 1 as right hand slides cursor down 1/2" to Post reply
LMB selects Post reply
F5 to check your position

Ok good practice run. only 26 more days to train muscle memory:)

Last edited:
Back