The NEXT SALE

I definitely have better luck with my gaming computer, but that is just because the mouse and keyboard are better than the laptop or phone. Century Link's speed is so crappy/unreliable that I really wouldn't gain anything from all the other rigamarole.

Century Link might offer a terrible product, but at least their customer service is abominable.

The next sale check list :)
2:30 Pour 3 fingers Bourbon. make it 4 must stay hydrated.
2:40 reboot computer
2:45 close all unnecessary programs
2:46 turn on turbo gaming mode
2:47 turn CPU water cooling fans to max
2:50 run internet speed check, to use in calculation of when to hit refresh
2:51 clear all history and cache in browser
2:55 open BladeForum, login, open sale post.
2:57 time a F5 refresh, ok 1 second 800 milliseconds
2:57 30" set tablet up on exact time +/- .013 seconds
2:58 calculate probable time of the speed of Nathans computer to send data with BladeForums reaction time to open post.
2:58' 30" Drink
2:59 enter all numbers in calculation logarithm
2:59' 15" double check you are still logged in
2:59' 20" Drink, calm down remember your training.
2:59' 30" with left index finger press end of page
2:59' 40" position left index finger on F5, right hand on mouse positioning cursor over bottom right quadrant of the screen. just above were you expect post reply to be, and hold there do not move the cursor.
2:59' 50" push back the adrenaline, deep breath.
3:00' 750 millisecond Hit F5 "as per super secrete calculation" hold mouse do not move cursor.
after refresh and screen jumps to header indicating post is open left hand press end of page, as soon as end of page opens your mouse cursor should already be in post window at the right side. LMB in post window, your left hand should now already be over number 1. left index finger presses number 1 as right hand slides cursor down 1/2" to Post reply
LMB selects Post reply
F5 to check your position

Ok good practice run. only 26 more days to train muscle memory:)
WHAT
View attachment 777412

It has started to bother me mentally as to how ChinChin is always and consistently FIRST!!! He's like that character in the X-Men movies, the German mutant who just appears... Whoosh! :eek:

Hmm maybe he has the logarithm already. But how, we we have only just figured out the probable variables?

It has started to bother me mentally as to how ChinChin is always and consistently FIRST!!! He's like that character in the X-Men movies, the German mutant who just appears... Whoosh! :eek:
I’m guessing that he has some kind of script running. I don’t have the skills but it doesn’t seem that difficult.

On the old software KB shortcuts allowed me to get my post made in about 0.3 seconds but they changed it. And I don’t know anything about computers. At the time the servers were on the west coast. Since I work every Friday now and servers moved east, I never win nevermind come in first every time.

I’ve been obsoleted!

On the old software KB shortcuts allowed me to get my post made in about 0.3 seconds but they changed it. And I don’t know anything about computers. At the time the servers were on the west coast. Since I work every Friday now and servers moved east, I never win nevermind come in first every time.

I’ve been obsoleted!

I sympathize Bro... Although I had never ever come first, depending on the caliber of the sales, my spot in the top 5 or the very worst, top ten was almost always taken for granted. These days, I'd be lucky to crack the top 20 and last Friday, I was just super lucky! That said, after reading some of the tips by FB1994, I realized that I could still up my game by a little-wittle. We shall see...

Umm ohh boy, I would like to put this out there that i am new at this. 2nd Friday knife sale. None of my information should be taken seriously. use at your risk. :):)
If anyone would like to tweak tips to help others feel free. not saying mine are helpful.
I think I may rent a hotel on beach side with fiber optics just to be sure. 11/3:D oh um do not assume fiber-optic connection is a shoe in.

Paul

As exhausting as all this training is, and then a Field Knife sneaks thru when you are out to pick up dinner:)

CPK FIELD KNIFE-

Factory edge, standard kydex sheath, black g10 scales. The edge was tested by shaving hair, but otherwise unused. The blade does have sheath marks from going in and out of the sheath, and the paint is coming off a couple of the screws. All of this is shown in the pictures.

$OLD

Back