The OFFICIAL Busse Knife Collector's Club !!!!!

did i say something that pissed everybody off:confused: :confused:

all i said was we're all in now, so what do we do??

maybe porkgunner should help hogtender and get it going:D :D

Well, well, well,. . . . If it isn't ol' "Captain Thread Killer". . . What's with you? Didn't you get the message???? How many times do you have to kill this thread????? ;)

LOL

Jerry

wellll, it died jan 30th:eek: i would think it should have broke 4000 members by now.

just think of the love we could share:p

we could revive the flowerchild, peace, love and free infi or was it free sex:confused: :confused:

oh well, i'm still in:cool: :D

Well I'm still in too. Although, just you, me and Jerry isn't going to be much of a club... :cool:

Hey, "3" is a good number. All beer denominations 6, 12, 24 are all divisible by 3. Works out just great!!!! :)

Well, Since I am Still "in" Now it will Be - FOUR

3 Beers a man on a twelve, so three still stays a good number:D

I hate to spoil your beer division, but I am "in" for the long haul on this one fellas. :D

Originally posted by idahoskunk
we're going to need one more:D

Not like that is going to be hard! The minute Jerry announces anything definitive, we will have to buy a truck load of beer just to get two beers per man. :D

Of course beer is divisible by 5! Of course, we will have to import it from Europe...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by idahoskunk
well hell! there is no beer divisible buy 5:eek:

I've always found the number of beers in a keg to be divisible by 5. Or maybe they were divisible after 5.

Then, we gotta factor the pizza factor in. Don't knwo if the wizards they have in some of the pizza shops can figure how to cut 5 slices. Most can't cut it in 2... (have you ever been where they ask how many slices you want? I always tell them an odd number. (Um, 9 please..)

So, when do we get the membership package? I need a hat man.

Originally posted by cgd160
I'm partial to the dog tag idea :D and our own beer :cool: .

and the pizza:cool:

i also think we should have our own HOG smiley face code added to the 15 we already have:grumpy:

When it comes to the Za (pizza), your dealing with a NY guinea here :D. So i'm not too trusting of any form of Italian food not made by someone in my famiglia or at least an Italian eatery in NY.

The hog smiley is an excellent idea.

Back