The OFFICIAL TM Hunt Shirt sign up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got your KaBarley RIGHT HERE!!!

(oh, wait - that doesn't sound quite right...)

The whole T-shirt thing is a fine example of one thing after another gone wrong. Its beyond frustrating. I really dont have time to fool with them, so, I kinda let someone else handle them who evidentaly didnt have time to fool with it either, If that wasnt bad enough, the T-shirt dude was working with another dude who was half a$$ed at best and screwed up two different runs of shirts. Yadda Yadda Yadda, its been a real pain in the a$$ with NO results. So, Murph and I have regrouped and for the blade show this year will probably have some new shirts made. Where most definately going to go with a different provider, but as far as ones for customers, Id like to do that and offer them, but it all depends on my up front cost. this time of the year a lot of money flies out of TMHunt custom knives for preperations for blade and whatnot. So, we'll see how much $$$$ is left over at the end of the day.

Todd, these yahoos don't need t-shirts, focus on what you do best........( insert what you do best here):D-- make knives which make you money and not cost you money. lol. if someone wants a tm hunt shirt bad enough they can buy a plain tshirt and a Sharpie and make their own ( that's how I was able to wear all the best designer shirts in high school....Abercrombie, Gucci,...I had them all:D and the cool kids hated me for it:D:D)

However I do think it would be in everyone's best interest to look into TM HUNT pants at least ..... then some of us (i wont mention any names ;)) might actually keep them on.

Todd, these yahoos don't need t-shirts, focus on what you do best........( insert what you do best here):D-- make knives which make you money and not cost you money. lol. if someone wants a tm hunt shirt bad enough they can buy a plain tshirt and a Sharpie and make their own ( that's how I was able to wear all the best designer shirts in high school....Abercrombie, Gucci,...I had them all:D and the cool kids hated me for it:D:D)

However I do think it would be in everyone's best interest to look into TM HUNT pants at least ..... then some of us (i wont mention any names ;)) might actually keep them on.

Tee shirt with a Sharpie? Now there's an idea!

I always thought in Todd's shop "pants on" was optional?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back