The Official ZT0562 Thread!! (FIRST LOOK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jnpIzeml.jpg

l7EzyDcl.jpg

And so it begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0620CF-vs-0562CF3_zps68f4d93f.jpg

For the record, the ZT0562's action SPANKS that of the ZT0620. I really wish they used the KVT bearings in the 0620 because mine is stiff, and flat-out requires some wrist action (using the wave doesn't open it fully, either). Pivot is loose, and it's still nowhere near as easy to open as the 0200. By contrast, the 0562 will flip open with little effort, even with the knife facing up.

PS - I have a good 20 ZT knives and the 0562 is, by far, my favorite...size, ergonomics, action, blade shape/grind, you name it. I honestly couldn't think of anything I'd change.

I keep looking at that picture but it's not gotten easier to decide which one of those to get :)

BladeHQ says they've filled 40 0562CF pre-orders so far and are hoping to get some more in this week.

Well everyone moved up a spot when I told them to take a leap. I was so excited for this blade and the way BladeHQ handled this kind of took the wind out of my sails. It's a shame that such a respected knife dealer oversold their preorders by this many... good thing is you don't have to look very far to find another good online dealer that is willing to take your business.

Well everyone moved up a spot when I told them to take a leap. I was so excited for this blade and the way BladeHQ handled this kind of took the wind out of my sails. It's a shame that such a respected knife dealer oversold their preorders by this many... good thing is you don't have to look very far to find another good online dealer that is willing to take your business.

Same here and i managed to save a bunch of money in the process... should be arriving shortly!

Yep. Prices for popular ZTs always seem to peak the moment they're released. The longer you're willing to wait to pick them up, the better off you are. Case in point . . . the street price for the 0770CF was $180 when they were first introduced. I'm seeing online prices in the $120-$130 range right now.

All good things come to he who waits! I'm in no hurry to pick up an 0562CF and it's an open production knife, so I can afford to wait for a long, long time. :) Having said that, I wouldn't be nearly so patient if ZT introduced a 3.0" version of the 0562CF. But that's something else I'm not expecting to happen for a long, long time . . . if ever.

Nice to see some custom scales coming out for some reason I really want a full ti handle on this one .....hummm titanium

What price did you pay? I didn't have any problem getting BladeHQ to pricematch Knifecenter at $209.99.

About 50.00 less than that.... and don't ask, their all sold out now but thanks to a heads up from a fellow member through this thread i was able to procure one.

Last edited:
Did anyone preorder from RKBlades.com, and happen to have an ETA on when we should expect our preorders to arrive? I've emailed Ryan but he seems to be a hard guy to get ahold of, and I hate to feel like I'm bugging somebody by emailing them repeatedly. Thanks for any info.

My 562cf wont be shipping for another 2 weeks, I'm not happy about this but I kind of expected this would happen.

About 50.00 less than that.... and don't ask, their all sold out now but thanks to a heads up from a fellow member through this thread i was able to procure one.

I got the link from the same guy. A quick Google search of that company came up with some pretty awful reviews. I hope everyone gets what they paid for.

I got the link from the same guy. A quick Google search of that company came up with some pretty awful reviews. I hope everyone gets what they paid for.

Just got off the phone with them and they said they expect them in on the 29th which isn't a surprise seeing as though it was listed as ships in 1-2 weeks when i ordered it.

For the price i paid i think it's worth the wait.

How's the detent on y'all's 0562's? Mine is much weaker than my 0801. I can still flip it out via the push-button style, but was just wondering if a weak detent is normal. I know XMs have weak detents, the blade on my 0562 can easily be shaken out.

How's the detent on y'all's 0562's? Mine is much weaker than my 0801. I can still flip it out via the push-button style, but was just wondering if a weak detent is normal. I know XMs have weak detents, the blade on my 0562 can easily be shaken out.

Mine is not at all like that. Might need to go in to zt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back