The one you have onya.

Leatherman Supertool (original model), Leatherman Crunch, Leatherman Micra, SAK Swiss Champ, Swiss Tech Utili-Key.

Leatherman Squirt and an Opinel. I work out of the house, so chances are I won't be too far from my home when the Zombies come from outerspace to crash the stock market.

Leatherman Squirt and an Opinel. I work out of the house, so chances are I won't be too far from my home when the Zombies come from outerspace to crash the stock market.

Alien Zombies? Would a knife even work on those?

Vic Farmer and an Izula today.

Almost always have a large Sebenza and a SAK or multitool on me. Always have at least an ax and a decent sized knife in the vehicle (and a chainsaw in the winter or backcountry for fallen trees and branches). Several other options at home and work. Never without a decent knife unless I am on a commercial plane or some other 'illegal' place.

into town I usually have a folder of some kind in my urban wallet. Its usually a 1997 Dozier folding hunter, but it sometimes is a SAK Evo 18 or a Vic Camper.

past two days its been a CRKT Ritter RSK 5.

If I go out somewhere I can tuck it under a shirt (not into town which is a two street job) an ESEE 3 with Swinkels kydex, and if I was headed bush I would take the 3 plus a SAK plus the Dozier plus either my big bowie style knife Vladimir (after Vlad the Impaler) or my wetterlings hatchet. Car camping would be both.

that is all subject to change of course

I always carry my SAK and a Stockman as well as a good 4" lockblade of some type. Plus a PSK and a handgun. I guess I'm covered.

Benchmade 3550 Auto. I am a firefighter/Paramedic and at work for 24 hours so I "could" have any number of different medical emergencies, a Technical or water rescue or a fire which could ( but hopefully will not include ) me being trapped in a burning building where I would need to rescue myself and possibly others. So yeah, I might just need to use my knife for something today. But maybe it will not leave my pocket for anything nore that daily use. Who knows

Vic OHT. Cuts, saws, screws/unscrews, and opens my beer.

VicOHT1.jpg

I always have a Spyderco Military on me unless I'm sleeping or taking a shower. I just got this Rajah 2 a couple of days ago and I've been carrying it since. It's big and heavy!

for work SAK OHT

for "going out" SAK Harvester

for the out of doors time esee3 + 2 saks + backup mora

EDC, a Victorinox Swisstool and a Benchmade Barrage.

Woods, a Himalayan Imports R-10, and another blade, lately, my HI Tamang, and I may switch that up with my HI Farm Knife. Due to hand injury, I can't swing my big CAK much anymore.

Always have a version of a Spyderco Manix. Either the Big First Generation or a Manix 2.

Plus some sort of smaller slipjoint or a leatherman on my belt.

carrying a Swiss Army multi tool, an ancient Benchmade folder, and an ESEE Izula right now.

Other than fighting the traffic to get home (7 miles), I don't think there is anything I can't cope with.

It would be one of these no doubt. I have my Swisstool Spirit in my bag though, and its always close by. Might have a decent sized fixed blade in there too, but not very often.

Enzo
Lamine004.jpg

Gossman
Lamine025.jpg

Vic Farmer. Ive carried one of these a ton over the past 4 years or so. Best SAK ever IMO. I miss the days when all the colors were readily avail, and cheap. I had a ton at one time and gave em away as gifts. Paid 13 bucks for em, and now I see blue ones for 60 bucks and up on the bay. Sheesh. Still one of my favorite knives ever from the brand that made my very first knife when I was 9. Im probably biased to Victorinox though.
DSC00123.jpg

I drive an hour to and from work every shift, no matter what the weather. In a very rural area. Lots could happen. Im 100% confident in what I carry and how I carry it though.

Vic Huntsman in a sheath,Case CV Sodbuster Jr,Spyderco Rescue(coat pocket),Vic Rambler and Classic on my keychain,and an Izula and Leatherman Blast in my work(lunch)bag.If in the woods my RC 6,BK2,or my trusty Buck 119 will tag along.Sometimes I might pack one of my Custom Shop 110s.

I always carry a small SAK or leatherman and a medium size folder. I live in New York City, so "Survival" is more potential self defense, or trapped in a car cutting a seat belt or something like that (no need for a fire steel here).

Back