• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

the "Original" KNIFE BURRITO, SHANK HANKS & Etch/Stonewash service

Haha, BigLou....whatever you want on it brother! Just like BK "you can have your way!"
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I have recently added "Shank Hanks" to my offerings. These will be 1 for $15(shipped) or 2 for $25(shipped)

I currently have Star Wars and Marvel Comics available for immediate ship. I will be adding Batman, Superman, skulls, zombies, Harley Davidson & $100 bills. If you have an idea you would like to order dont hesitate to ask. Thanks for looking...

Last edited:
Got my Knife Burrito Today. All I got to say is that Mark is a Pro when it comes to stitching. Mark personally called me to ask me how exactly I wanted my KB. These are quality and most of all they are handmade in Boston, MA not some sweat shop in China, Bangladesh, El Salvador or Nicaragua. Now for some photos. These guys kept fighting on who was going to try it out first. Stay tuned for more awesome patterns.

Using these for my Flashlights too.

Last edited:
Krypek seems to be very popular! Great job Mark!

Who wouldn't wanna support awesome work, great customer service, and a US Marine?!!

Mark, you thought about making 20-30 and selling them on Amazon?

Last edited:
Josh thanks for the kind words....
And by the way you are due for a new one, i will ship it with my stuff on Monday/Tuesday.
I appreciate the solid advice, to be honest i have NOT thought about Amazon i was actually leaning toward Etsy. But held back because i would prolly be listed under an old lady selling doilies. Haha....i do have several ready for immediate ship and Spketch has 5 listed in "Gadgets & Gear". Thanks Josh and Semper Fidelis brother

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1304428-Knife-Burritos!

Last edited:

Couple of recent knives i did....
SPYDERCO FRN's on Star Wars "Shank Hank"
*Endura "splash" etch and wicked edge
*Delica etch & stonewash with Wicked Edge
Pic #2
*Endura etch & stonewash and Wicked Edge
Poc#3
CRKT GSD or "Get S*** Done" on Star Wars "Shank Hank"
*etch and stonewash with satin flats
* heat colored pocket clip and screws
All "Shank Hanks" above aee hand made by me, and are $15 (or 2 for $25)

Last edited:
FP Mark made them there are photos on post #21 on top of this page.
Thank You Big Lou, and Jeb thanks for the interest....
BL is correct all the hanks above are made by me and i jave several available. I edited post above to add pricing.

If it helps, I was able to roll up three Spyderco Gayle Bradleys in one and still connect the Velcro. Though two fit better.

Ill take a Kryptek Typhon Burrito with extra green chili and avocado.

I'm literally jonesin, for a carnitas burrito, muchacho. I'm missing my favorite Mexican location, in Ocean Beach, San Diego (Nico's). Not much in the way of burrito's, up here in North Idaho.

I'll take a Marvel burrito, & maybe a second one (possibly like Big Lou's). I'll check back in tomorrow morning, on the availability.

Muchas Gracias, amigo, & my sincerest thanks for your service, MM! Semper Fi!

I'm literally jonesin, for a carnitas burrito, muchacho. I'missing my favorite Mexican place located in Ocean Beach (Nico's). Not much in the way of burrito's, up here in North Idaho.
Kelama i am the guy for all your (knife) burrito needs, if you would like one shoot me an email ill shoot you a burrito. Thanks....Mark
e3man0311 AT gmail DOT com

Kelama i am the guy for all your (knife) burrito needs, if you would like one shoot me an email ill shoot you a burrito. Thanks....Mark
e3man0311 AT gmail DOT com

Copy- I just sent you an email, Mark.

These look like such a perfect/awesome way to protect a couple of my pricier knives. I would like one with your Marvel Comic design, & one like the one that Big Lou purchased (black & gray with red stitching); I'll use this one for my Custom Marfioni Socom Delta! :thumbup:

I'll shoot you a payment in the morning, if that's ok. Waiting on your PP address confirmation. Thanks, buddy!

Last edited:
Thank you Derricksmash, people that get my knife burritos in their hands (like Big Lou) love them and how functional they are. Feel free to contact me if you would like one. Thanks for looking....

For sure. When I was in a wheelchair, I needed something to do. Got a sewing machine and did something similar to you. However, I wasn't bringing a niche product to market, but rather adding my product into three hat of my competitors. It came a long way.

Long story short: turned this little operation into a franchiseable entity, and moved onto the next, then a next, then a next. I respect you, your stitching abilities from what I have read, and your vision =) I'll be stuck in a cast for six weeks in september. Maybe I will go back onto my juki.

Hey MMans, how many knives can be folded into one burrito?

I only suggest 1 knife per knife burrito, but as Phenn said he put 3 Gayle Bradley's in his, and a GB is a bit on the chubby side. The knife burrito is 10"×10" to give you an idea of what your dealing with. I only say 1 because i wouldnt want a customer to put 2 customs in his burrito then blame me if they ever scratched each other. Thank you for your interest, email me if you would like one or more info.

Thanks guys. Don't know how I missed that post! Order incoming.
Phenn thank you very much for your order, it is just about complete and will ship as promised by Tuesday. You are always a pleasure to deal with pal!

Spyderco Gayle Bradley
*etch & stonewash on blade
*heat colored "furniture"

The Irish-American "Shank Hank" is available for $15 (shipped)

Last edited:
Some recent jobs......
☆ 3 Star Wars SHANK HANKS

☆black ATACs KNIFE BURRITO & Star Wars SHANK for Empire Ourfitters #12kGAW on Instagram

☆2 KNIFE BURRITOS for BF member
-Marvel Comics w/black fleece
-Krypyek typhon ripstop with black fleece & red zig zag stitch

☆2 SHANK HANKS
-Sugar Skulls/teal linen ***this SHANK HANK is available $15***
-Mavel Comics/teal linen 《《《《《 SOLD 》》》》》

Last edited:
Back