The Pathfinder Club - Members Only!

Yea, I lucked out this time. rje58 rje58 is the only member on record who admitted he actually read and agreed to the terms and conditions. 😅

I think the only reason we were going to have a club meeting was for Old Hunter Old Hunter 's donuts. 🙂
maybe we should make it a weekend meeting and old hunter can do us some BBQ instead.....but none of that Carolina vinegar bbq...yuck. 🤮

I'm sure your sins will be forgiven as you know not of what you speak. Let me cook you a pig and prepare it - I GU-RAN-TEE you will enjoy (or you have dead tastebuds)! OH

old hunter can do us some BBQ instead.....but none of that Carolina vinegar bbq...yuck. 🤮

I grew up eating 'open pit' red sauce BBQ in Florida and SC.

Melanies-Pig-Picking-5-22-2011.jpg

The secret is in the cooking (baste in the vinegar and spices as you cook the pig, you don't simply pour it on prior to eating!) Also in the chopping - not too fine, not too coarse - I'm chopping one of three pigs back in 2013 for my daughter's annual baseball league cookout. Two old ARNG buddies and I cooked three pigs - we had a PILE of BBQ! OH
ECBL-Chopping-5-31-2013.jpg

The secret is in the cooking (baste in the vinegar and spices as you cook the pig, you don't simply pour it on prior to eating!) Also in the chopping - not too fine, not too coarse - I'm chopping one of three pigs back in 2013 for my daughter's annual baseball league cookout. Two old ARNG buddies and I cooked three pigs - we had a PILE of BBQ! OH
ECBL-Chopping-5-31-2013.jpg
we do lots of pig down here for bbq, no vinegar style. I'm willing to try the vinegar style Carolina again cause that pic looks tasty and cause you're doing it, Sir.

places I've eaten up there....I stick to my Yuck 🤮

can we still get donuts too just in case though?😁

we do lots of pig down here for bbq, no vinegar style. I'm willing to try the vinegar style Carolina again cause that pic looks tasty and cause you're doing it, Sir.

places I've eaten up there....I stick to my Yuck 🤮

can we still get donuts too just in case though?😁
Carolina style jelly donuts?

If I had a BUCK knife without a sheath I would look for an original. Just me. I don't like the OP sheath.

Reactions: TAH
I saw this custom 105 sheath on eBay and thought it looked pretty nice, as far as design and leather. It doesn't appear to have a welt, but the rivet placement would probably prevent the blade from cutting the stitches. What do y'all think?

I'm not particularly fond of it. If your just looking for a beater or storage I guess it would be fine.

Reactions: TAH
Back