the prototype is headed home

I never dreamed I would get so many e-mails on the status of the 0750 prototype I purchased several weeks ago, but here is some resolution for you guys. After much discussion with Thomas, this proto has been confirmed as real and is now headed back to KAI. While it was probably the rarest knife I will ever own, I am very happy to get it back to where it belongs and can't wait to open the box containing whatever Thomas is sending me in trade! :D

CameraZOOM-20120622155511546.jpg

So was it stolen or not meant for public. I've seen a couple prototypes on the market

I never dreamed I would get so many e-mails on the status of the 0750 prototype I purchased several weeks ago, but here is some resolution for you guys. After much discussion with Thomas, this proto has been confirmed as real and is now headed back to KAI. While it was probably the rarest knife I will ever own, I am very happy to get it back to where it belongs and can't wait to open the box containing whatever Thomas is sending me in trade! :D

CameraZOOM-20120622155511546.jpg

He is sending you a 0600 with super rare orange colored carbon fiber inlays..............;)

Well I'm glad that the proto is making it home!
Post pics of what Thomas sends you, I'm sure it will be something special!

-orangish ducktape

I think Thomas should give another 0750 as well as one of the new three (0600, 0888, or 0560S110VCF).

Glad to hear you did the right thing and worked it out with Thomas.

It's good to see that it's going back to its rightful home.. :thumbup:

Well lets not forget the possibility of accidental shipment :p
Once again, I blame this whole fiasco on the cleaning lady! I mean, who else could have done it??

I'm interested to see what comes out of your trade with Thomas. You might get something really fun.

I'm interested to see what comes out of your trade with Thomas. You might get something really fun.

Based on my experience, you might get a couple fun things (or even more). What a great example of honesty and integrity solidorange! You rock!

Back