the prototype is headed home

So is it just this prototype for some reason or should all of us who have sterile blades and/or prototypes contact Thomas?

So is it just this prototype for some reason or should all of us who have sterile blades and/or prototypes contact Thomas?

he got in touch with me when i posted pics after buying it on "that auction site". if he hasn't contacted you directly, i wouldn't worry about it.

to the rest of you guys, don't worry, i will be posting plenty of pics of whatever is in the mysterious 2.2 lb box that is on its way to my door right now. UPS tracking says Friday and i already feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. :cool:

I can't wait to see what kind of goodies you're gonna get. BTW, I think it was very admirable to send the knife back to Thomas. A lot of people might have kept it for there own persona gain.

Im thinking if you have something that doesnt seem right make a thread about it , they will contact you ................

he got in touch with me when i posted pics after buying it on "that auction site". if he hasn't contacted you directly, i wouldn't worry about it.

to the rest of you guys, don't worry, i will be posting plenty of pics of whatever is in the mysterious 2.2 lb box that is on its way to my door right now. UPS tracking says Friday and i already feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. :cool:

Im getting excited for it to show up...

2.2 lbs, probably 2 or 3 knives (depending on weight of box and packaging). Pretty sure Thomas will make sure it is something awesome. Thomas loves to do stuff like that.

Wow, some J holes out there would have squirreled that one away, honesty is the best policy. I'll bet the trade is going to be really special, good luck!

i have a feeling it is going to be a looooooong day at work tomorrow. ;)

a58da8.png

I was anticipating the outcome when I first saw the thread, only to be bummed out when it closed. Thanks for updating us solidorange. Can't wait to see what you get.

Oh man, that's hard! Better start working on that "migraine" and time it for whenever UPS usually shows up.

Back