The Saturday/Sunday Picture Show... (4-20-21-2019) Happy Easter everyone 2 day show

Model 180 crosslock
Thanks. After I paid attention to the photo, I could have figured it out. Duh! Had a 426 in the garage for years and it disappeared - I think I have myself to blame. Get mad every time I think about it, I really liked that knife.

Happy Easter weekend!

I found a little time in the shop this morning. Not my best effort, but perhaps I and my equipment are a little rusty.

2 orange G10 CPM154 DPs from SK, a plywood, and an ebony.

I would. Love to have that lanyard hole like that on my fox,what a get idea to add that !

Happy Easter to one and all! I hope everyone is spending the day with loved one's (Family & Friends).

I wish you all a basket full of Bucks and an Easter Bunny Dog full of happiness.
IMG_4307_zpsb1cadb0a.jpg
[/URL]
IMG_4320_zps9a157dbd.jpg
[/URL]

Day 2 of the SSPS is off to a slow start. Where's Preston...we need more turtle.

I've never put one of my knives in the SPS so here we go. Barehead Blackjack Oak scales and the tree they came from...in better days.
I'm here, was dog training yesterday and was really tried getting home late in the afternoon. Started to ready the camera for some shots and the battery needed to be charged...kinda like me, I guess.

Nice work on the recover of that knife, Pete! Well photographed, the atmosphere in the pic of the tree is haunting, great job.
Happy Easter everybody it’s also my birthday Got this cake today View attachment 1115086
Happy Birthday, bucklife 301, that cake looks delicious! That Buck is chowing down!

ITE, thank you for another two day SPS, and thanks to all who make it so special with their Buck knifes and photographs.

This little 055 is a bit special, was the prototype for the 2011 NKCA youth knife. It belonged to the 2011 treasurer of the NKCA and the bolsters were done by Michael Prater(Painted Pony) and were only done on this knife. They covers are called Fool's Gold.
Sorry Pete, no turtle:p
DSC_0294.JPG

DSC_0295.JPG

Just a photo. I might need help to authentify that 532 properly, so I am going to open separate topic

0I1A2107.JPG

Back