The Saturday/Sunday Picture Show... (4-20-21-2019) Happy Easter everyone 2 day show

Hey everyone! Long time lurker first time poster, i love seeing all your awesome Bucks every weekend. Finally took some pics to join in :D

welcome. great pics of your vantages.

Just a photo. I might need help to authentify that 532 properly, so I am going to open separate topic

0I1A2107.JPG

I cant see your pic? I'm in a bad spot of bad cell network though....

Hey everyone! Long time lurker first time poster, i love seeing all your awesome Bucks every weekend. Finally took some pics to join in :D

Grantard, nice pictures and a nice collection you have...
Thanks for sharing and welcome to the SPS... We hope
to see you soon... ITE

Everyone welcome Grantard to the SPS...

pjsjr he's a fantastic harp player named Richard Salwitz AKA "Magic Dick" and I think most harp players (me included) have tried to play 'Whammer Jammer'...but the only one our project 'Katillac Jack' has tried is 'Where did our Love Go' and it never made the setlist. He's THE master of rocking blues..One player I really look up to.

pjsjr he's a fantastic harp player named Richard Salwitz AKA "Magic Dick" and I think most harp players (me included) have tried to play 'Whammer Jammer'...but the only one our project 'Katillac Jack' has tried is 'Where did our Love Go' and it never made the setlist. He's THE master of rocking blues..One player I really look up to.
Magic Dick and his licking stick, Whammer Jammer baby
Seen them often in many small venues in the northeast. Bar blues and table top dancers :)

Thanks, Clint, I thought you would know him, too. I listen to them frequently, well, most of the early stuff. Not real crazy about their later work.
Magic Dick and his licking stick, Whammer Jammer baby
Seen them often in many small venues in the northeast. Bar blues and table top dancers :)
Lucky you:thumbsup:, gsea, that Live LP really shows they could bring 'it'. I'd have loved to see them live, sounds like, Magic Dick, and Peter Wolf are the principles in the group.
Buck content...
IMG_0580.JPG

Back