The secret GAW

"How do you keep a Misplaced Hillbilly Misplaced Hillbilly in suspense?......
I'll tell you tomorrow ;)

Nice one sir,
G2
il_570xN.768987989_fo8v.jpg

He could have run again. Finishing JFK's term did not count as his first.

Very true. I think people today don't understand what a bombshell it was either. His speech has a dignity about it, note how he correctly uses the word 'awesome' ;)

LBJ also carried a pocket-knife and there's a rather earthy recording of him exchanging needs/wants with his tailor where pocket knives are mentioned.

Its simple, I'm doing a giveaway. But its a secret, so how do you enter? Well technically you already are. Once a certain criteria is met that person automatically wins! What's the prize? Yep you guessed it its a secret lol. How do you play? Just keep up your normal activities on the poch. There are no restrictions a first time poster may win,or an established porch goer, who knows!? Even I dont know nor do I know when, it may happen today or it may take a month. They call that suspense! And in this GAW its as much suspense for me as to you;)

I hate surprises, but this might change my mind :)

As time goes by and I see it may be dragging out I'll drop some hints. And as threads are more fun with stories and pics and this one will be a surprise (I hope) on how and who wins, feel free to share any "knife surprises". Any knives surprise you with their quality,or came from a surprising place or has a bizarre history? Keep in mind though this is just for fun, the GAW is based on a whole other kettle of fish ;)

Back