The Shop.... After Dark

Man, that sounds absolutely amazing and certainly is from beginning to end......The preparation and comradre of the Hunt, the Kill and then the - Feast.
Good stuff.
Tugs at the the instinctual primal chords for sure.
Thanks for the very cool posts:thumbup:
The XM-18 was used for skinning a heavy job for any knife passed with flying colors, further no need for knifes; the meat came of the bone just with a little pull.

Take care, next time you’re invited.

Wow I'm jealous of all of your Saturday nights which I guess makes me a looser! I forgot quiet relaxing weekends existed. lol
Next time instead of aluminum foil wrap your hog in bacon! For a real manly way to stuff your hog see the attached video...

[video=youtube_share;7Xc5wIpUenQ]http://youtu.be/7Xc5wIpUenQ[/video]

http://www.epicmealtime.com/videos/

Wow I'm jealous of all of your Saturday nights which I guess makes me a looser! I forgot quiet relaxing weekends existed. lol
Next time instead of aluminum foil wrap your hog in bacon! For a real manly way to stuff your hog see the attached video...

[video=youtube_share;7Xc5wIpUenQ]http://youtu.be/7Xc5wIpUenQ[/video]

http://www.epicmealtime.com/videos/

Somebody advised for a real manly way to knife the Hog with a XM-24 (Did you say that Rubi :D)- It's kind a big type of a thing here in Texas to knife wild hogs - 30 - 40 years ago yes - Now it's a little easier with the .375 :D

I have a bit of a old school badass streak in me, I chase bears into the woods at 4 a.m. throwing rocks and hitting them in their buttox....
Knifing a Wild Hog..... might be pushin' it I dunno. That is really up close and personal.

Somebody mention B A C O N

I have a bit of a old school badass streak in me, I chase bears into the woods at 4 a.m. throwing rocks and hitting them in their buttox....
Knifing a Wild Hog..... might be pushin' it I dunno. That is really up close and personal.

Somebody mention B A C O N
Rubi,

Is that what you mean by chasing bears (9 Ft Grizzly 900 Lbs.) :D

XM-18-Bear2.jpg

XM-18-Bear1.jpg

XM-18-Bear.jpg

Hey Rubi, could you post some pics of an XM24 & XM18 "gripped, just like to see your hands!

Joking aside, I'm still curious about the 24 for my first purchase.....

Hey Rubi, could you post some pics of an XM24 & XM18 "gripped, just like to see your hands!

Joking aside, I'm still curious about the 24 for my first purchase.....

Will do. Just got me a pedicure and everything (I know, I know.... my toes are on my hands, makes buying gloves a challenge but not as hard as shoes :eek:)

Hope that helps Man, I never dreamed I would LOVE a knife but alas, my life has indeed changed thanks to Rick and Rob and the crew...
Now I cry myself to sleep at night dreaming of custom Hinderers and such....
I never thought the XM24 would be the knife it is, I thought it would be too large. Granted, I have learned to live life dealing with Large appendages but....
The 24 and the 18 are amazing knives. IMO ALL Three(3) sizes are a must, Why? Our lives do not play out on a level plane.
Summer we wear shorts (XM18 3")
Phone rings, " Hey, wanna go hiking?" (XM 24) who knows?
EDC (XM18 3.5")

IF time has taught me anything, guys like Rick KNOW what they are doing, Thank God cuz sometimes I do not and Maybe maybe,
there are days that I offer Good Guys like Rick and Rob et al the same value, I hope.

Rubi, you suck BIG TIME (in a good way ;-) ) Hopefully one day I will be able to go there and meet the crew!!!!

Do it. Well worth it, if I am wrong send me your hotel bill.:thumbup:
I think if I go, they will kick me out LOL "stop playing around, NO you can't put another XM18 together. Its time to close the shop. Yes they are all perfect, they are all just like that one you just put down"!!

Ok, here I am in uniform. XM24 is H U G E. but Nice.

2012-03-19_20-32-03_538.jpg

Holy shit I'm still laughing! That was priceless!

When I was a teenager I used to do the same thing with black bears at the dump. I would run up to approx 6ft away and let'em have it in the face with a rock. They would all run away and then I could safely shoot rats with my pellet gun. Never once dawned on me that it was a bad idea. D'oh!

Back