The Sunday Picture Show... (10-18-2020) . . . (OLD Show Look at the DATE...)

;)

The Sunday Picture Show... (10-18-2020)

Hello everyone, it's time again for the Sunday Picture Show... This Show is for everyone... So feel free to talk about and compliment each other about there new or old Buck knives... We all like to show are new or older knives that we just got or had for years... So everyone please share and post a picture of one of your Buck knives or a picture with lots of Buck knives... Fixed blades or folders... Post all the pictures you want, but save some for next weeks Sundays Picture Show... Post a new picture or a old picture... If you only have one Buck knife or a lot of Buck knives... Just take some new Pictures of it or of them and just get creative and make Buck Proud... Thanks, ItsTooEarly ...

Sks9VmS.jpg

CbwDCpY.jpg

You can share any Buck Knife or Buck Knives
that you wish too... It doesn't have to be
special any Buck Knife will do...

Today I have a Buck knife Collection I bought
when I lived in CA... I don't think I've shared
these pictures before... If I did then it's for
the new guys and gals...

Thanks for looking, ITE

Buck Collection...

UUYp7Zi.jpg

xGNkKRV.jpg

:) :) :) Allyson :) :) :) ... ;) ;) ;) Sam ;) ;) ;) ... :D :D :D Armand 3rd :D :D :D ...

:) ...

;)

The Sunday Picture Show... (10-18-2020)

Hello everyone, it's time again for the Sunday Picture Show... This Show is for everyone... So feel free to talk about and compliment each other about there new or old Buck knives... We all like to show are new or older knives that we just got or had for years... So everyone please share and post a picture of one of your Buck knives or a picture with lots of Buck knives... Fixed blades or folders... Post all the pictures you want, but save some for next weeks Sundays Picture Show... Post a new picture or a old picture... If you only have one Buck knife or a lot of Buck knives... Just take some new Pictures of it or of them and just get creative and make Buck Proud... Thanks, ItsTooEarly ...

Sks9VmS.jpg

CbwDCpY.jpg

You can share any Buck Knife or Buck Knives
that you wish too... It doesn't have to be
special any Buck Knife will do...

Today I have a Buck knife Collection I bought
when I lived in CA... I don't think I've shared
these pictures before... If I did then it's for
the new guys and gals...

Thanks for looking, ITE

Buck Collection...

UUYp7Zi.jpg

xGNkKRV.jpg

:) :) :) Allyson :) :) :) ... ;) ;) ;) Sam ;) ;) ;) ... :D :D :D Armand 3rd :D :D :D ...

:) ...

I don’t have such a mess of knifes ;) :). My ones are sorted. :) :)

Thank you, Armand, for another show and to you, guys, for showing your precious objects.
Haebbie

96195F15-9ECB-4BE6-A201-A60E59551850.jpeg

Last edited:
I too would swear it is Jade. Why would they die bone green. I do not know any creature that has green bones? I have a few Jade handled knives and one looks pretty much the same as your bone knife. You have a certification that trumps my input.

20201018_111409.jpg

great show all. thanks and thanks ITE for hosting every Sunday. fantastic collection bought there ITE. see a bunch of great stuff.

today its what on my belt and today Im carrying the ffg d2 skblades 104.

Thank you again JAG custom knives for this
Timascus frame and titanium screws 110 with Devin Thomas Stainless Damascus blade.View attachment 1439155View attachment 1439156View attachment 1439157

Another beauty made for me by JAG custom knives.
Take apart snake wood 110 Snakewood is 110 with bolt together construction and Brass liners. 50th Ann. 420c blade .
View attachment 1439159 View attachment 1439160 View attachment 1439161 View attachment 1439162

whoa those are nice. really fantastic jagcustoms there.

image.jpeg image.jpeg Most folding Bucks with a molded, one piece handle lend themselves to the installation of a loss prevention, quick release, push pin lanyard. Some BuckLites have a small lanyard hole which can be enlarged to accept a 3/16" or 1/4" diameter push pin.
I usually disconnect the lanyard when using the knife and let it dangle from my belt. If you do get some gopher guts on the lanyard, just remove the pin and throw the figure 8 cord loop in the washing machine.

Back