1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

The Sunday Picture Show... (2-10-2013)

Discussion in 'Buck Knives' started by ItsTooEarly, Feb 10, 2013.

1. ItsTooEarly

ItsTooEarly

Oct 10, 2007
    The Sunday Picture Show... (2-10-2013)

Hello everyone, it's time again for the Sunday Picture Show... This Show is for everyone... So feel free to talk about and compliment each other about there new or old Buck knives... We all like to show are new or older knives that we just got or had for years... So everyone please share and post a picture of one of your Buck knives or a picture with lots of Buck knives... Fixed blades or folders... Post all the pictures you want, but save some for next Sundays Picture Show... Post a new picture or a old picture... If you only have one Buck knife or alot of Buck knives... Just take some new Picture of it or of them and just get creative and make Buck Proud.... Thanks, ItsTooEarly ...

Here's my pictures for the SPS... This Sunday I have this Sweet Beautiful Gold Etch 110 with some American Bison (Buffalo)
    on the Blade... I've been looking for this one for about 3 years... Well, John (jb4570) from the forum got this one for me about a
    year ago... I want to say Thank you again, John for being a good friend and looking out for this Buck 110 for me... I have met
    some cool folks here on the forum... You guys are all great... Thanks... :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks for looking and enjoy the show... ITE

Buffalo 110...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:) :) :) Ally :) :) :)

2. D-RIG

D-RIG

Jan 29, 2011
    Good looking pictures ITE thats a awesome knife . [​IMG]

3. jb4570

jb4570 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2005
    Hi All,

Happy SPS everyone, hope we get another great show going today, thank you Armand for setting this up for us each week! Armand, that is one sweet Golden Buff 110 you have there;). Driggert the BCCI DM stag knives are some of the best club knives ever issued IMHO, do you have the 112?

I spent some time checking out our local Gun Show today. I saw a few nice Buck knives, 112's, 500's and a few others on some of the tables. I was happy to see one guy with a table full of knives, all brands and he had a bunch of new Bucks, all at full MSRP:eek:. I met up with one of the reg knife guys and found out he is a member of the BCCI! No items I felt I had to have:(.

Anyway, here is a pimped out Wally tin 110.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    jb4570

4. D-RIG

D-RIG

Jan 29, 2011
    Good looking knife there jb4570 I like the grapevine design on the rocker bar , and yes I do have the 112 just no pictures of it yet .

5. i2ookthablu1

i2ookthablu1

Sep 8, 2012
    Thanks again ITE for the SPS.

That is a very beautiful 110 you have there! I love the gold etch and bone combination.

My pic this week is of a 2nd Version 110

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Haebbie

Haebbie Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 27, 2006
    Yes, Armand, that's true. We have a great community. And it is always a pleasure to be a part of your picure show. Thank you.

Great 110s you have. Here's my small input to the great international picture show. Did I ever show you my malachite 505?
    If yes, skip my posting please. If no have a look - if you like. Or should I show one more 110?

Haebbie

[​IMG]

Wildlife, just taken in front of our house.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 11, 2013
  7. Old Hunter

Old Hunter Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 12, 2012
    Buck 307 Wrangler out hunting with me yesterday.

[​IMG]

8. 2TONYB

2TONYB Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 21, 2005
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. bkoerner

bkoerner

Apr 30, 2010
    My new Buck 110 from Custom Shop.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Badhammer

Badhammer

Jun 8, 2009
    Nice photo of a great knife and subject. Good to see someone is still using and enjoying the 16ga.

11. sitflyer

sitflyer Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 10, 2011
    ITE, that buffalo 110 is awesome!

here's my 703 I got back in about 1980, it was my second Buck knife purchase. Buck was nice enough to replace the mainspring when it let go, one of the main reasons I have continued to aquire Bucks to this day:thumbup:
    The new Buck diamond sharpener has very quickly become my favorite, I will be getting more this year with my BCCI discount :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. hkingdom

hkingdom Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 5, 2006
    Great show as always. Here are three 119s made in the 1950s. Notice the difference in the guards.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Skelator88

Skelator88 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 5, 2012
    3 110s

[​IMG]

14. dogstar

dogstar

Jan 23, 2011
    Skelator, very pretty! Red goes well with brass.

15. Skelator88

Skelator88 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Indeed it does thanks !

16. imafritz

imafritz

Dec 30, 2008
    Great knives boys, thanks for sharing. Good to see h back in the kingdom:thumbup:

Glad to say I have a few on the way so this'll be the last repeat for a while. Chinese canoe but I really like it. Good barky stag.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

wildlife pic
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. hkingdom

hkingdom Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 5, 2006

18. DeSotoSky

DeSotoSky Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 21, 2011
    103, 303, and 309 in Jigged Buffalo.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 10, 2013
  19. dogstar

dogstar

Jan 23, 2011
    Humina humina humina

20. Flatlander1963

Flatlander1963 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 28, 2008
    That Model 12 is in great condition. What choke setting were you using? I love a 16ga and own several.