The Sunday Picture Show... (7-18-2010)

Hello everyone, it's time for the Sunday Picture Show... So everyone Please share and post a picture of one of your Buck knives or a picture with lots of Buck knives... Fixed blades or folders... Post all the picture you want, but save some for next Sundays Picture Show... Post a new picture or a old picture... A new Buck Knife you just got or a old Buck Knife you had for a long time... Just take a new Picture of it... Just get Creative and make Buck Proud.... Thanks, ItsTooEarly ...

Here's my knife for the SPS... A 110 \ Harley-Davidson Edition VI ....
Harley-Davidson-1.jpg

Harley-Davidson-2.jpg

Harley-Davidson-3.jpg

Harley-Davidson-4.jpg

:thumbup:

2TONYB, Wow! ! ! Just beautiful, all 3 of them... Thanks for sharing on the SPS... ITE ... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I didn't post last Sunday's SPS...the Stack-On cabinet that I keep most of my accumulation in wouldn't open!!!!

Something had shifted inside and blocked the latch from rotating and opening:rolleyes:. Not a problem you say, well, it was:grumpy:. I had screwed it into the studs to secure it and make it difficult for a would-be thief to move it/take it. Making it more difficult(read impossible) to get to the screws to take them out...it's locked and won't open:mad:.

It took me most of the day to hacksaw through the 1/4" screws that held it. The major obstacle being the positioning of the cabinet against the studs and access to it from the side...plus a dull blade...I had to run into town(20 miles one way) to get new ones.

Anyway here is a 110 from a run for Sierra Trading Post, thanks to a heads-up from 110 Dave(then Dave334 or something). Preston

;) Hey Preston, we appreciate your hard work to get us some pics this weekend! :D VERY cool knife!

Great pics guys!! :thumbup:

Every once in a while, I step outside the 1960s Bucks. This one, a Champagne True Rosewood handled Ion Fusion 119, is one of those exceptions. While the issues with Ion Fusion blades exist, it is still a beautiful knife IMHO.

IMG_1453a.jpg

Telechronos:):):)

Hi All,
For today's show I'll put up a set of gold etch Buck knives.

The Red Fox 110, issued in 1987
IMG_2095.jpg

IMG_2091.jpg

The Chuck Buck 103, issued in 1990.
IMG_2087.jpg

IMG_2089.jpg

Something to note on the CB 103, the one I have is numbered on the gold etch side of the blade as follows "NUMBER 113". I have looked at a few that were for sale on ebay and the number was etched on the back side of the blade as follows "xxx/1000". I don't know why the numbering has some variance, do any of you know why?

jb4570

jb4570, your red fox 110 reminded me of the visitors I had in my yard early one morning in January, 2008. Neat animals, glad Buck choose to put them on a 110...might have to get me one:D.

Great knives all. Preston

Here are a couple of 2004 BCCI fund raisers.
The run was Nickle Silver Bolsters, Honey Worm Grooved Bone Scales, S30V Blade.

However they came in with Brass Bolsters, which contrasted nicely with the scales. There were some made for the ones that still wanted NS.

100 were made in Brass, and 27 in NS. In later trades, I managed to get one each. :D

DSC_2097.jpg
DSC_2093.jpg

I didn't post last Sunday's SPS...the Stack-On cabinet that I keep most of my accumulation in wouldn't open!!!!

Anyway here is a 110 from a run for Sierra Trading Post, thanks to a heads-up from 110 Dave(then Dave334 or something). Preston

Thanks pj, now that's a nice stag 110... Nice pics too... ITE ... :thumbup::D:thumbup:

Here are a couple of 2004 BCCI fund raisers.
The run was Nickle Silver Bolsters, Honey Worm Grooved Bone Scales, S30V Blade.

However they came in with Brass Bolsters, which contrasted nicely with the scales. There were some made for the ones that still wanted NS.

100 were made in Brass, and 27 in NS. In later trades, I managed to get one each. :D

Thanks Pack Rat for sharing and posting on the SPS... :thumbup: ... What Great pics and Beautiful 110s... :cool: :thumbup: :thumbup: ... ITE

Back