The Sunday Picture Show... (7-18-2010)

Buck 110 serrated Champagne Titanium Nitride coated blade Custom Build Out ( blade is factory sharpened on both side) Stock # 110B02
IIRC Buck made seven "110's" in this combination

Picture001.jpg

Thanks Longbow, for sharing on the SPS... What a cool knife... I have one but not coated... It's sweet for sure... ITE ... :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Here is one of my most recent works that has been engraved by Peter Elovich.....

The stone is agate Dinosaur Gem Bone.

attachment.php

Wow RR, what a Beautiful knife... The pic is great too... Thanks for sharing on the SPS for all of us to see it... ITE .... :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

There's still time to share some pics.... :thumbup: :D :thumbup:

So far it's been a Great Show... Keep the pics coming... Thanks

I had this picture on my desktop so I thought I would add it to the thread. The stone is Larvikite.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Redrummd 778PCS E.jpg
    Redrummd 778PCS E.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 95
I guess it's mostly a 110 kind of Sunday.....I GOT TO GET A CAMERA!!! We need any 112 pic [even on Monday]...

Thanks Peter, Nice picture and a great looking 112 for Bucksway....

What a great SPS we had this week Beautiful knives and Great pics again... Thanks

NICE! I would display that...You dont see engraving on 112's often...

THANK YOU! Dave is here with me and said you have many 'pretty' knives...Are any of them real "Custom Shop" 112's? A few look odd..

A few more for Bucksway
DSC_0820.jpg

DSC_0203.jpg

That's the original five I ordered from the custom shop. All have the S30V blade. The heritage walnut (pic by itself) was gifted to Daddy, the KOA got sent back and after a lot of back and forth they sent a buffalo without rivets (sold that to snotwad as I had the rivet version). The cherry is now a sambar stag mod of mine (although I got lucky and bought a cherry FG S30V on fleabay). And I still have the Indigo and Buff & Rivets.

Here's the cherry after getting tinkered with by me. This is the 112 I carry when I feel like a 112.
DSC_0837.jpg

Here is a couple of customs but not from the custom shop. Both have S30V.
A jigged red bone with blue spacers and jigged buffalo with red spacers.
DSC_1483-1.jpg

Here is a couple of customs but not from the custom shop. Both have S30V.
A jigged red bone with blue spacers and jigged buffalo with red spacers.
DSC_1483-1.jpg

FL, nice 112s for Bucksway... Save some 112s for next weeks SPS... :D

Bucksway, we want to see some of your 112s... :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Wow FL, after looking at your 112s again... I just had to say wow.... Thanks for sharing them with all of us... Great pics too... ITE ... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Back