The Sunday Picture Show... (7-5-2020) . . . (OLD Show Look at the DATE...

The Sunday Picture Show... (7-5-2020)

Hello everyone, it's time again for the Sunday Picture Show... This Show is for everyone... So feel free to talk about and compliment each other about there new or old Buck knives... We all like to show are new or older knives that we just got or had for years... So everyone please share and post a picture of one of your Buck knives or a picture with lots of Buck knives... Fixed blades or folders... Post all the pictures you want, but save some for next weeks Sundays Picture Show... Post a new picture or a old picture... If you only have one Buck knife or a lot of Buck knives... Just take some new Pictures of it or of them and just get creative and make Buck Proud... Thanks, ItsTooEarly ...

Sks9VmS.jpg

CbwDCpY.jpg

You can share any Buck Knife or Buck Knives
that you wish too... It doesn't have to be
special any Buck Knife will do...

I hope everyone had a Great 4th of July...

Today I have a Beautiful Buck 110,
by David Yellowhorse...

Thanks for looking, ITE

Buck 110 David Yellowhorse

FScwM3O.jpg

MJXQWhj.jpg

laNMnIZ.jpg

whZoo9K.jpg

:) :) :) Allyson :) :) :) ... ;) ;) ;) Sam ;) ;) ;) ... :D :D :D Armand 3rd :D :D :D ...

;)

The Sunday Picture Show... (7-5-2020)

Hello everyone, it's time again for the Sunday Picture Show... This Show is for everyone... So feel free to talk about and compliment each other about there new or old Buck knives... We all like to show are new or older knives that we just got or had for years... So everyone please share and post a picture of one of your Buck knives or a picture with lots of Buck knives... Fixed blades or folders... Post all the pictures you want, but save some for next weeks Sundays Picture Show... Post a new picture or a old picture... If you only have one Buck knife or a lot of Buck knives... Just take some new Pictures of it or of them and just get creative and make Buck Proud... Thanks, ItsTooEarly ...

Sks9VmS.jpg

CbwDCpY.jpg

You can share any Buck Knife or Buck Knives
that you wish too... It doesn't have to be
special any Buck Knife will do...

I hope everyone had a Great 4th of July...

Today I have a Beautiful Buck 110,
by David Yellowhorse...

Thanks for looking, ITE

Buck 110 David Yellowhorse

FScwM3O.jpg

MJXQWhj.jpg

laNMnIZ.jpg

whZoo9K.jpg

:) :) :) Allyson :) :) :) ... ;) ;) ;) Sam ;) ;) ;) ... :D :D :D Armand 3rd :D :D :D ...

;)
That's a beautiful Yellowhorse 110. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you ITE for starting this SPS, again, as you do with regularity. Also, thanks to those who post comments and/or photos of their great Buck knives. I do like David Yellowhorse's work that he does on Buck knives. I especially like the chipped flint bladed ones...
WSKTvaB.jpg

VUfVIT5.jpg

U91U1m8.jpg

ErkqLz7.jpg

Hi guys, not sure why my picture isn't working. ..
Been a while since I posted on SPS.
Thanks for having me.
Here's my latest acquisition.
Triple R Damascus fixed blade conversion 110

Last edited:
A Brian Yellowhorse 110 with a 50th anniversary tang stamp. The handles are Ironwood, Turquoise, and Red Spiny Oyster.
The brass bolsters are enhanced with a deeply engraved Elk profile.
These were a SMKW exclusive numbering 100.

110ElkYellowhorse003_zpsb344f7d0.jpg 110ElkYellowhorse010_zps448b3d9f.jpg 110ElkYellowhorse050_zps63819644.jpg

Back