The Sunday Picture Show... (7-7-2019) . . . (OLD Show Look at the DATE...)

Don’t really have to dig for the knives their usually laying on the table you just got to get there before anybody else I start shopping before daylight with a flashlight lol. Yes thank you Haebbie for the info . My favorite find so far is the 301 with stag
nice one.

got ya. early bird gets the worm routine at flea market.

I saw one it said cracked Ice blade no idea what that is.
farm that's a very nice one, congrats. I like David Yellowhorse knives, also. I'm fond of the ones with the full chipped flint blade. I recently found this and bought it...
DSC_0263.JPG

DSC_0262.JPG

Did any of you history buff's catch the 'old' version of the Pledge of Allegiance printed on the box for Kossetex yellow Freedom trapper. Someone told me when the POA was changed but I do not remember date. 300

Did any of you history buff's catch the 'old' version of the Pledge of Allegiance printed on the box for Kossetex yellow Freedom trapper. Someone told me when the POA was changed but I do not remember date. 300

I guess I didn't know it was changed??!! What is this country coming too?? PC is ruining this country....

What the heck is up with the photobucket watermark on my pictures?! Are you folks seeing that? I’ve posted thousands of pics off of pb and it’s never done that before.

I saw one it said cracked Ice blade no idea what that is.
The Yellowhorse artisans, David, his sons Brain and Ron all do wonderful work. They have several different blade treatment, another is called 'native steel'. I don't know the details on how or where it is done. It involves texturing and blackening the blade, the 'cracked ice' looks to have some of the steel showing its natural color.

I found this on the web...hope it's OK to post it here. If not, Craig, remove it.
https://www.legion.org/flag/pledge

When I first looked at the flea market find Micarta 112 l thought it was a V1 V2 because the pins looked large to me..then I seen the 2nd pic with the brass spacer. This 118 I bought at the Blade Show in 2012 or so. It's my first D2 Buck and I helped clean a wild boar with it..along with a 651 lol!20190613_173543.jpg

What the heck is up with the photobucket watermark on my pictures?! Are you folks seeing that? I’ve posted thousands of pics off of pb and it’s never done that before.
yep. seeing it. I started seeing it lately...annoying as they are ruining your photo. I guess their site and all, but still your pic......

Back