The TRADITIONAL sunday picture show!!!!

UAr0n1kl.jpg
[/IMG]

Here's one I just finished up for a bush buddy of mine. Enzo blade, curly Birch handle (I guess))) and a strange back and right side carry sheath he asked for.

Have a great Sunday folks.

Best regards

Robin

Awesome, Robin!!! I always get a kick out of seeing your work:thumbup::thumbup::D That is going to be a fantastic bush knife and carry for years to come!

Awesome, Robin!!! I always get a kick out of seeing your work:thumbup::thumbup::D That is going to be a fantastic bush knife and carry for years to come!

Thanks Gev, it was a fun project trying to make a back carry Not look tacticool. :D

Best regards

Robin

Thanks Will. But that's the Nifebrite acrylic. I'm hoping to get a smooth ivory bone Beer Scout, though. That Boker pen looks nice, too. Have a great Sunday, regardless of the weather.

ROB! I passed up an art studio set back on a country road yesterday. Then I wondered what kind of art they might have had on display. Did I miss something? Well, I don't really care now because I'm sure I wouldn't have enjoyed it as much as what you have on display this morning:eek:......Thank you!:)

Back