The TRADITIONAL sunday picture show!!!!

Tie-plate knives. OH
Buck-302-Solitaire.jpg

Buck-119-Special-1997.jpg

jFcNH8Q.jpg

Admittedly a bad photo, my phone won't focus on 2 things at once. I've passed this church quite a few times but its located 1-1/2 hours from me,and whenever I'm in the area its for work so no time to stop. Yesterday after completing a small job in the area I stopped at a pawn shop and bought the barlow, and well this is a few miles up the road on the way home. Couldn't resist snapping a picture of Barlow-Vista Baptist Church's sign with a barlow in the shot.

jFcNH8Q.jpg

Admittedly a bad photo, my phone won't focus on 2 things at once. I've passed this church quite a few times but its located 1-1/2 hours from me,and whenever I'm in the area its for work so no time to stop. Yesterday after completing a small job in the area I stopped at a pawn shop and bought the barlow, and well this is a few miles up the road on the way home. Couldn't resist snapping a picture of Barlow-Vista Baptist Church's sign with a barlow in the shot.
And a picture in Vista-Vision ;)

For the past couple of weeks I've been pocketing the fantastic GEC Pioneer Trapper, which I simply love. I finally brought myself to switch it out yesterday for this GEC Dogleg in Natural Micarta. The Dogleg was such a joy to use yesterday that I made it my choice for today's Traditional Sunday as well. Most likely it will be selected for Micarta Monday's carry and who knows for how long after that? It really is a great little EDC, a true pleasure to carry and it seems completely sufficient for general pocket knife use. I know I'm fortunate to have this one!
kjG06Ak.jpg

jFcNH8Q.jpg

You need to use a technique called focus stacking where you take two photos, preferably using a tripod or other rest - one focused on the knife, one on the sign and then combine them. Lightroom or PS will do this almost automatically. I'd imagine there's a mobile photo editor with this capability if you're so inclined.

Back