The unofficial, non binding, carries no weight, 2021 forum knife possibility discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Engineer

Gold Member
What are the rules for being eligible to get a forum knife? I’ve lurked the forums for a while but seldom post. An 86 Barlow is one I’ve hoped they would eventually make for awhile, would love to get in on this.
It would best for you to get your Post Count up to over 75 . Right now it shows that you have Posted 23 Messages . There is usually a minimum required .

Harry

Sacto

Basic Member
That looks awesome! I really like the bolsters and saw-cut bone would be sweet. I’m not really into standard clip blades like that, but I don’t have any so I don’t really know. Maybe once I get it in hand I’ll find out I like them. I’m willing to give it a try for sure. Thanks to Charlie and Barry for taking this on. :thumbsup:

This may be my perfect GEC, it will certainly give my #74 Stallion a run for it's money. Thanks Charlie, Bill and Barry!

blanco112

Gold Member
I'm definitely in for a couple. An 86 clip point barlow will be a great pattern. A little surprised he's revisiting the pattern so soon but I can't complain!

Old Engineer

Gold Member
How can I see how many I’ve made?
If you look to the left to where your Avitar box is ,, then go down it shows that you are a Gold Member , then go down and you Joined Nov 27 , 2016 ,,, then below that it shows that you have Posted 29 Messages .
Just look immediately Left from this line under mine and you will see 7, 192 which may go higher before you read this .

Harry

SVTFreak

Gold Member
Oh wow! Thanks for taking this on y’all! This one will be neat! I may even spring for 2 of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.