The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread...

I have every issue of the comic up to the current one (#104). I have them in CBR format for anyone who wants to read it on their laptop or tablet. You would need to download a comic book reader. For PC download CDisplay. For Android download Perfect Viewer. You Mac users are on your own. I have no idea what works best.

Email me and I'll send you the link to my Dropbox share account.

I have every issue of the comic up to the current one (#104). I have them in CBR format for anyone who wants to read it on their laptop or tablet. You would need to download a comic book reader. For PC download CDisplay. For Android download Perfect Viewer. You Mac users are on your own. I have no idea what works best.

Email me and I'll send you the link to my Dropbox share account.

you, my man, are awesome. email enroute. and thanks!

The mailman was kind today.

12267_10200245458038249_970500625_n.jpg

You haven't learned to carve your own yet?

Garth

I have two homemade ones but these are just so much easier...and screen accurate.

Gentlemen,

Rather than email the link to everyone individually I have opted to direct link it here.

http://db.tt/1dpC4eBZ

Simply click download at the top right of the page and choose how you want to save the file and be sure to install a comic reader. Enjoy.

I wish I could find a target that stops crossbow bolts like a walker head will. All the targets I have tried let the bolts pass right through and mess up my fletching. Yet the decaying decomposed head of a zombie will stop them. Just one more reason why I am ready for zombies, it will be easier on the equipment.

Garth

I need to go shoot a few of these to mess up the fletching. Can't be having pristine looking bolts in the middle o a zombie apocolypse.

*** Potential spoiler alert ***

Am "whiting out" most of my post except for the preface:

Okay -- this is not a Season 3 post, but a The Walking Dead post in regard to the graphic novels.

I just read issue #17 of the "bound" editions of the graphic novel, and I must say -- I am floored -- wiped out -- totally stunned!

Rest of comments follows below...

Glenn is gone??? Essentially the first stalwart of the series after Rick has bought the farm????

In a series that has upped the ante for horrible deaths, Glenn's demise had to be the most brutal ever depicted in ANY medium. The moment stayed with me long after I read it...Heck, I read it yesterday, and it STILL bothers me!

Given the fact that the graphic novels and the TV series don't follow the same time-line, and even vary significantly in plot lines (the addition of Merle and Darryl, reversing the fates of Carol and Sophia, etc.), I can only hope that Glenn's torture at the hands of Merle constitute the same plot element as Book #17, and he never buys it in the TV series!!!

Gentlemen,

The Walking Dead comic file have been updated to included the latest issue, #110 as well as a few special issues.

Once again, enjoy. :)

Back