The Walking Dead season 6 *spoiler alert* Read at own risk!

I really want to see Lori die in her new show "The Colony" as well. I think that's why they hired her, to get rid of her.

Don't be surprised if Carol meets Lucille ? She is missing , and when Morgan was talking to Rick he asked Rick if he would still let her live if she did what she did at the prison again. In all likelihood its gonna be Glen though.

Just thought I'd inform yall that they have released the last 11 minutes of audio from the finale. I will warn you not to listen if you're worried about spoilers, it won't ruin it but it may or may not give you some insight into who you think it'll be:)

Just thought I'd inform yall that they have released the last 11 minutes of audio from the finale. I will warn you not to listen if you're worried about spoilers, it won't ruin it but it may or may not give you some insight into who you think it'll be:)

Got a link?

Youtube it if you can't get the recording to play (I cant) a youtube search for leaked negan audio will pull it right up. Holy hell I'm excited I believe the recording debunks the cliffhanger!

Ive been trying to buzz past any comic future spoilers but for you guys that have read the comics, have the main characters that have already died, die similarly to how they did in the comics? Dale, Shane, Lori, Hershel, Tyreese, and the Governor in particular.

Ive been trying to buzz past any comic future spoilers but for you guys that have read the comics, have the main characters that have already died, die similarly to how they did in the comics? Dale, Shane, Lori, Hershel, Tyreese, and the Governor in particular.

Yes and no, a lot of times characters are switched based on whats happened, or things are changed even more. Pretty much every character you listed dies differently, and some characters are totally different (Carol dies pretty early in the comic, Andrea is still alive in the comic--and their characters are really different)

Last edited:
Sorry guys I was busy driving. I will try to get my mom to send me the link she had if yall still need it?

edit: nevermind lol thought it was gone but I just found it again, but yea I just googled "walking dead audio leak", a working one is in the first few links

I can't wait for Negan! He's gunna be my favorite bad guy. My guess is Daryl gets to meet Lucille....maybe more? I bet we don't find out who dies til Season 7

Negan isn't that bad of a guy. Think about it....he could have killed everyone on their knees.

Okay, no way. What the hell. I could see them doing it over an episode but now I have to wait till season 7? Nope

Back