The Walking Dead season 6 *spoiler alert* Read at own risk!

Yup, I am rapidly losing interest in the show. At this point I don't even care who got bashed, not reveling who is only going to lesson the impact during next season's premiere because the newness of it will have worn off by then.

I don't mind cliffhangers between two episodes but these long breaks between seasons aren't nice.
By the next season I already forgot some stuff from the previous one and I don't like rewatching serials.
Also after such long breaks actors look older and different and the two seasons aren't really seamless. If you are lucky they hint at some interesting events in between but sadly don't show them in detail or they don't say anything and all we can do is wonder what the hack happened?

Why are there such long breaks while making serials? Some actors union thing maybe?

I had some long thing typed but Tapatalk screwed me over. Basically it said that I think it's a guy because you hear a deep grunt when negan hits em. If it's daryl, I'll be upset. If it's abraham, I'll be ticked off because he's becoming one of my favorites. If it's rick, I'll stop watching the show because he's the main character. We've seen his entire "story" until now and for him to die in such an anticlimactic way would deter me. Not just this finale either, but most of this season has been sort of "defused" so that they can show different aspects of the characters. That's fine, but you send a character like rick out in a blaze of glory, and send a character like Glenn (softer) out like the finale scene.

Eugene? Glenn? My guess is Daryl? And I think TWD just got a new main character. .....his name is NEGAN. And he don't take kundly to Rick killing his men.

Lol apparently no one pays attention to detail.
Let me spell it out.

It should be obvious it's not Rick or Carl. (Right before the kill, Negan says, "If anyone moves, cut the kid's other eye out and feed it to his dad"). Not to mention Rick is the protagonist. (also keep in mind Negan's motives. Rick is the leader. He wants the group to work for them. He wants to scare Rick into following his orders)

It has to be Glenn or Daryl.
The whole point was the end was it being from the POV of the one being killed. Throughout the episode there are little clips of that person's POV. That person was being held in the truck throughout the episode. The only characters being held in the truck were Glenn, Daryl, Rosita, and Michonne. (The characters captured in the previous episode)

Rosita is a secondary character, shouldn't be her.
Michonne is filling the role of herself and Andreas comic counterparts, but the odds of it being a female character is very low. I'd be VERY surprised if it was her.

That leaves Glenn or Daryl. You're welcome ;)

(Obviously I could be wrong, but that has to be it. Thats what makes.sense...also, sorry, couldn't resist being a little jerky about it :D)

It's Glenn.
What do you guys think of Glenn's Baby's mommy cutting her hair short and talking about keeping moving and stuff 2 Sundays ago?
Glenn gone Maggie turning into a single mom ninja sounds like it could make sense.

Lol apparently no one pays attention to detail.
Let me spell it out.

It should be obvious it's not Rick or Carl. (Right before the kill, Negan says, "If anyone moves, cut the kid's other eye out and feed it to his dad"). Not to mention Rick is the protagonist. (also keep in mind Negan's motives. Rick is the leader. He wants the group to work for them. He wants to scare Rick into following his orders)

It has to be Glenn or Daryl.
The whole point was the end was it being from the POV of the one being killed. Throughout the episode there are little clips of that person's POV. That person was being held in the truck throughout the episode. The only characters being held in the truck were Glenn, Daryl, Rosita, and Michonne. (The characters captured in the previous episode)

Rosita is a secondary character, shouldn't be her.
Michonne is filling the role of herself and Andreas comic counterparts, but the odds of it being a female character is very low. I'd be VERY surprised if it was her.

That leaves Glenn or Daryl. You're welcome ;)

(Obviously I could be wrong, but that has to be it. Thats what makes.sense...also, sorry, couldn't resist being a little jerky about it :D)

I haven't actually seen the episode yet, I got my better half to video the kill scene for me while I was at work. But I agree I had forgotten about the "cut the boys eye out" part. Honestly I think the scene has more of an emotional toll with glenn. Not for me personally because I guess I'm heartless;) but all the same. Can anyone enlighten me where daryl was shot in the last episode? Won't be able to watch the finale til late toniggt online

I'm almost 99% sure it's Glenn, not because of the comic but from what happened earlier this season. The reason I think it's Glenn is because when they did the cliffhanger for Glenn, Scott M Gimple sent a letter to The talking dead stating that in some way shape for form Glenn would be back to complete a story. Then last night on the Talking dead Scott said basically the same thing that Negan killing a character was to complete a story and the beginning of season 7 would begin a new story revealing who he killed to begin the new story.

Personally I don't think it's Daryl but I could be wrong.

I don't think it's Daryl, as they still haven't resolved the Daryl/Dwight storyline

All speculation....

I'm thinking the odds are about 55% Glenn (as happens in the comic), 5% other and 40% Eugene.

The show has worked hard to make viewers care about Eugene recently, he then says goodby to Rick and Abraham and passes on the bullet building knowledge nugget. All this could be subterfuge to lead one to think he's the "mo" to Lucille.

Before Negan swings he says "you can breath, you can blink, you can cry...hell you're all gonna be doing that". That leaves out screaming...maybe suggesting it's a male who is chosen.
It's likely gotta be someone on the ends of the curved lineup because there's no RV visible in the background as the bat strikes (POV). On one end is Glenn, the other side is Eugene.

They played with lighting and intentionally didn't allow the victim POV to swing too far left or right to give anything away.

How do I feel about this "cliffhanger"...well, I'm no "fan" of this show in the first place; just had a few buddies suggest I watch so I do/did...that said, they should have just shown the victim and leave ideas about what happens next as the suspense between seasons--instead of trying to guess if they hold close to the story of the comic. And no I do not read the comics, I use the Internet.

I'm excited about it. Moving on to a new chapter. Hopefully "Into the Badlands" gets another season....I miss it already.

I Also think that the Dwight/Daryl/gunshot thing hasn't been gone thru enough for it to have been Daryl. Something is also telling me that Dwight has purposely been as rough as he could without killing Daryl to put on a show for the rest of Negan's men. Shooting the Doc lady instead of him. Shooting him in the arm or shoulder. I think he's going to end up helping Daryl to repay him for the help Daryl gave to him and his girls. Nobody, could be hateful to someone who went out of his way to help your family.

I don't mind cliffhangers between two episodes but these long breaks between seasons aren't nice.
By the next season I already forgot some stuff from the previous one and I don't like rewatching serials.
Also after such long breaks actors look older and different and the two seasons aren't really seamless. If you are lucky they hint at some interesting events in between but sadly don't show them in detail or they don't say anything and all we can do is wonder what the hack happened?

Why are there such long breaks while making serials? Some actors union thing maybe?

Agreed!!! Except I would go so far as to say that long breaks between seasons is RIDICULOUS:grumpy: asshats!!! Didn't start watching that new show Fear the Walking Dead cause I'm already tired of the Zombie theme. Has to be something real good for me to watch it now. I like Into the Badlands better!!!

Yup, I am rapidly losing interest in the show. At this point I don't even care who got bashed, not reveling who is only going to lesson the impact during next season's premiere because the newness of it will have worn off by then.

Who left will be determined by the actor's contract negotiations. Last night's episode just set the stage for a game of musical chairs. He who haggles most will do so no more.....

n2s

ps. I do hope it was Maggie. We already went through the diapers and baby formula thing on this show and there is no need to do that again. Besides, she is the one who contracted the hit on Nagin's guys.

Maybe it's just me and my time in the desert but Rick and his crew have been acting very dumb all season long. I mean they have been attacked by numerous other groups through out the show. You would think by now they would understand you don't go out less than 6 deep. You don't just take one vehicle. You don't go the way the road blocks are funneling you. after you hit the 2nd they should have already know but by the time they hit the third unfortunately for maggie it's time to head back to the compound and get ready for what is coming.

They are unfortunately getting the punishment they have continued to set themselves up for. Based on that last episode I honestly could care less if Neagan killed them all and it became his series lol. I know that isn't happening but at the rate Rick and crew are screwing up they are running short on luck lol

I'm putting in my vote for Abraham. He is setting himself up by...

(1) having a lot more screen time this season
(2) falling in love, maturing as a character, and sharing his feelings
(3) bowing up (as much as he could on his knees) in front of Negan
(4) you can hear Glen calling out "Maggie", well Abraham was right next to Maggie in the line-up and from Glen's angle it looked like it could have been her. I could also imagine Abraham sacrificing himself by lunging in-between Lucille and Maggie to save her from the bat... he's that kind of hero
(5) he's a beloved character and tweeted earlier this season that he had "enjoyed working with Eugene"
(6) he recently got closure with Eugene, Rosita, and Sasha; and they are the three characters closest to him
(7) in the comics he would be dead by now since he took the arrow to the eye that the doctor took a few weeks ago, this fixes the timeline for him

Only time will tell. :)

Last edited:
I don't really like cliffhangers over a long period of time as well. I am guessing on Glenn, since Maggie got the new hair cut and spoke about new beginnings. Could be Abraham as well, time will tell.

Back