The Watches CRK People Wear...

I'm in total agreement and IMHO, the Panomatic series is the quintessential timepiece for GO, aside from the Senator Chronometer. It’s great to see so many CRK brethren with common interests … I know one fellow BF CRK member with a Lange & Sohne which has me envious.

You've got me very jealous. I love the omegas, rolexes, jlc's and AP's, but glasshute really does have some amazing and indeed very original watches. They have the most beautiful designs out there imo.

DJonBox.jpg

or

DateHescoes.jpg

You can see the disassembled parts of my new Small Regular but the watch is my new Seiko SRP043K1 (Spork). A hefty but excellent watch.

img3039dr.jpg

Stowa prodiver either this black dial or a forest green version. Tough watches and keep good time.

316392_2491465852445_1426711158_32818006_1562163066_n.jpg

take it easy
cricket

cricketdave, Nice to see another Stowa User.

Here is a quick iPhone shot of my Stowa Flieger "Made in Germany" Special Edition with 2801 HW movement, hanging out with 2009 LE Left Hand Sebenza with Box Elder.

IMAGE_1000000785.JPG

Yep I love the Stowa's, small volume high quality watches. I'm about to send one back to them and have a different dial put on.

cricket

Citizen DivemasterPro
It's been on my wrist for 19 years. Started out with a black rubber strap, but upgraded to the bracelet after it broke.

citizen.jpg

Citizen DivemasterPro
It's been on my wrist for 19 years. Started out with a black rubber strap, but upgraded to the bracelet after it broke.

citizen.jpg

That is one awesome watch. Great to see people keeping watches for that long. Well worn with a whole lot of character. I have a running elgin pocket watch that has been in the family since 1893. And someday I hope my speedmaster will be passed down for that much time.

No combo pic with my small seb, but I just got this last month:
012-5.jpg

I just put one on layaway today. Another 6 months and I should have it. I still don't know what to tell my wife. I'm just hoping she doesn't notice how broke I'm gonna be for the next few months.

Here are my 2 - two CRK's and two watches.....

CRKWatch2.jpg

CRKWatch1.jpg

Fun post! Enjoy!
Best,
Dr. Ernie

Back